30th November 2015, 12:10 AM
Unregistered

Job as an accountant or marketing after M.Com in Private with specialization of finance and marketing?

I completed m.com in private with specialization finance and marketing. Now I want to do job which field I doing job as an accountant or marketing and which is grow my career in future. Please help me.
Abhishek Tripathi

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do in MBA courses after graduation in B.Sc?
  2. Which firm and profile is the best for MBA graduates in finance and marketing specialization?
  3. Will doing MBA in marketing and finance fetch a handsome job after completing BBA?
  4. Job opportunities in both Finance & Marketing after completion of BMS degree?
  5. Should I do MBA after 12th or after graduation?
  6. Which specialization is better between MBA(Finance and HR) and MBA(Finance and Marketing)
  7. Which course to specialize :Marketing, Finance or HR? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What are the options for me after scoring 50% marks in M.Com
  9. Do I have a chance to attend the SLET exam after passing MBA with both specialization finance and marketing
  10. What is the specialization for MBA among HT, Finance, IT and marketing
  11. Which is the best specialization in MBA course between HR and Marketing? Career scope for Job Opportunities after completion of this course?
  12. Is Marketing or HR has a good scope in private sector for boys? Job profile for the same?
  13. How to make my career in Teaching? I have done MBA with specialization of marketing and finance
  14. What specialization should I opt in PGDM if interested in IT but college providing Marketing, Finance and HR?
  15. Which bank job is suitable for me being MBA in finance and marketing?
  16. Which sector is good for me after completing MBA from Bangalore with specialization in Finance and Marketing?
  17. Which field in MBA is good for a BA graduate?
  18. Which sector is good for me after doing MBA from Bangalore in Finance and Marketing specialization?
30th November 2015, 09:29 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job as an accountant or marketing after M.Com in Private with specialization of finance and marketing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I completed m.com in private with specialization finance and marketing. Now I want to do job which field I doing job as an accountant or marketing and which is grow my career in future. Please help me.
Abhishek Tripathi

As the finance candidate you can pursue your career in accounts and finance field.

There are many jobs available in the accounts and finance field.

The salary and growth will be slower in this field compare to the marketing field.

The aspirant has to study CA or ICWA or ACS to improve and enhance his career.

On the other hand the salary in the marketing field is high.

The aspirant can get a job easily.

But the aspirant has to work hard in the marketing field.

The remuneration is very high.

So it is up to the individual to take a decision based on his skill and interest.

Both are very good fields.
30th November 2015, 01:38 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job as an accountant or marketing after M.Com in Private with specialization of finance and marketing?

You should look for vacancies in various companies and if there is an opening you can apply for jobs and can get it if you are found suitable for it

You should probably upload your CV online in various companies website and should keep on looking for a job.
30th November 2015, 02:36 PM
xiomi china

Since, you have completed your education in finance as well as in marketing, so i will suggest you to go to banking field. As this is the field where you can get all those which you are desiring for. As well as your educational knowledge will help you a lot in the preparation also.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?