29th May 2015, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

Subject to choose for Masters in Marine Biology or Oceanography after Engineering in ECE?

Hi,
i did my engg in ECE. Currently working with an MNC. I want to pursue my masters in marine biology or oceanography or related subjects. Please share the subjects i can choose for masters, since i studied in electronics and communication in graduation.

regards
[email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. How to pursue masters in marine biology or Oceonography while working with an MNC? Subjects that I can choose for masters?
  2. Exact difference between Oceanography, Marine Biology and Marine Microbiology? Are girls allowed in Marine engineering?
  3. Which stream should I opt between Marine Biotechnology, Marine Science and Marine Biology & Oceanography in M.Sc if completed B.Sc in Biotechnology with Biochemistry and Genetics?
  4. Which are the institutes in India for BSc Oceanography and Marine Biology? How to take admission in such institutes?
  5. Details of Marine Engineering Colleges in US, Germany, Canada? Is masters in Marine Engineering a good option?
  6. Is doing masters in marine engineering after completing engineering graduation worth from job prospective?
  7. Is it possible to get scholarship for doing Marine Biology for dong BSc Life Science in abroad? What are the career prospects?
  8. Masters in Marine Engineering after Btech in Mechanical Engineering?
  9. Tips to clear CSIR UGC NET Exam? Which books should I refer for Physics and other parts of the exam?
  10. Which is better between Biomedical Engineering and Marine Biology? Which has a better scope?
  11. Marine Bio-Technology for student pursing B.Sc (Biology & Chemistry) without honors?
  12. Am I eligible for Marine Engineering after scoring 65% in 12th? Fee structure for Marine Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What is the future in marine engineering course after completing B.Tech in ECE with 63%?
  14. Which stream is suitable for me after scoring 78% in 10th?
  15. Can i do Masters in Mechatronics after doing degree in Marine Engineering
  16. Which field to choose in masters to become a Chip Designer after B.E ECE? Should I prefer India or Abroad?
  17. How to do B.Ed in mass communication after my PG?
  18. Can I get a seat for Marine engineering or Aeronautical Engineering after scoring 961 in 12th Maths and Biology?
29th May 2015, 01:57 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Subject to choose for Masters in Marine Biology or Oceanography after Engineering in ECE?

Oceanography is a branch of science deals with the physical and biological properties of oceans.

The specialized fields are:

1. Marine biology

2. Marine chemistry

3. Marine Geology

4. Marine physics.

To pursue marine biology or oceanography course candidate must hold a Bachelors in science degree.

As you have completed the B.Tech in ECE stream you have to apply for M.tech in ocean technology.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?