25th July 2016, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

How can I pursue Journalism after completing graduation in Bengali honours?

Hello Sir, I have completed my graduation with Bengali honours and now I to pursue Journalism. I want to know that is it possible to do Journalism after completing graduation in Bengali honours?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I pursue special honours in journalism and mass communication in Calcutta university after graduation?
  2. Can I pursue a career in Journalism after completing B.Sc Computer Science? Which courses are available in Journalism that I can pursue? -- [New]
  3. Is it beneficial to study Bengali Honours to further become a Bengali Literarian?
  4. Can I pursue Journalism after completing B.Sc?
  5. Can I pursue journalism after completing graduation in Political science? Which course should I choose after graduation?
  6. What is the educational course fee of journalism?
  7. How to do Post Graduation in Bengal after doing PG in Modern History?
  8. How may I do MA in Bengali from any university after completing BA in Bengali honors from Burdwan university? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Eligibility criteria for doing Ph.D in Bengali after completion of post graduation in Sociology?
  10. Can we do Diet course after graduation? What is the eligibility criteria followed to apply for the course?
  11. Can I take Bengali and History as my optional subject and Bengali as language in IAS Prelims after completing my graduation?
  12. How can I pursue B.Sc (Honours) after completing Diploma in Agriculture? From where can I pursue B.Sc (Honours)?
  13. Can I pursue MA in Bengali after completing B.Sc in Botany (honors)?
  14. Can I study Special Honours in Geography from Calcutta University after completing Graduation? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How to pursue PG course in event management after completing graduation from BMM Journalism
  16. Am I eligible to pursue Journalism after completing Diploma in Engineering? How can I apply for the course?
  17. Can I get admission to study Economics Honours in Calcutta University if secured 90.4% in 12th and scored 94 marks in Economics? List of colleges offering Economics Honours without Maths?
  18. What are the chances of doing Journalism after Graduation in B.Sc. Science through distance mode?
27th July 2016, 06:28 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I pursue Journalism after completing graduation in Bengali honours?

In order to pursue Journalism course after completion of your graduation with Bengali Honors, you will have to contact and fill up the admission form of various Institutes providing the course. You will thereafter have to appear for an examination(not all colleges conduct, but some reputed ones do) and have to clear them with good score in order to stand a chance for admission in good college.
23rd June 2021, 03:09 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I pursue Journalism after completing graduation in Bengali honours?

I'm a student of bengali honours can I do MA in journalism?
5th September 2021, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

I'm a student of bengali honours can I do MA in journalism?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?