13th March 2016, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exams available to study M.Sc(Electronics) in Delhi University?

Hello,
I am Sunil Singh and I want to study M.Sc in Electronics in Delhi University. So, I would like to know that is there any entrance exam for this? Please tell me asap.

16th March 2016, 09:08 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exams available to study M.Sc(Electronics) in Delhi University?

Yes, there is an entrance examination conducted by the University itself in order to provide admission to candidates for the above mentioned course. Therefore, you need to appear and clear the examination in order to be eligible for it.
16th March 2016, 09:33 PM
Ashfaquerockz
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is there any entrance exams available to study M.Sc(Electronics) in Delhi University?

For admission in DU to pursue M.Sc in Electronics, you will have to score really well in the entrance examination conducted by the respective course department by the Institute itself. You will have to appear and clear the examination scoring really well otherwise, your chances for admission are very rare as the competition level is quite high enough.
17th March 2016, 11:25 PM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

Yes, if you haven't pursued B.Sc degree from Delhi university itself then the only option available for you is to appear and qualify in entrance examination conducted by Delhi university for admission in course.

Out of these 20 seats of this admission to 10 seat is done of the basis of entrance examination whereas on other 10 seats the admission is on the basis of marks in bachelor degree of students who have pursue from Delhi university.

So, for other details about examination and syllabus for examination visit at http://www.du.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?