21st March 2017, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

Which universities are best to study engineering and masters studies?

Sir, I am Jashwanth, I have completed my DEEE IN Chennai. What are the best universities to study to study engineering and master studies? Please respond me in my email id:[email protected]. Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. Options available to study masters in Forensics after B.Pharma? Colleges/universities offering this course?
  2. What courses I can do in USA after completion of B.Com in India?
  3. Which foreign university is best to study Masters in Cinema Studies through distance mode?
  4. Best universities in Canada and Germany to do Masters in Automobile Engineering?
  5. Which are the best universities which offer masters in Automobile?
  6. List of universities that accept 5.5 bands in IELTS to study Masters in Automobile Engineering at UK
  7. Universities in Europe offering Masters in Automotive Engineering?
  8. Best universities for Masters in Automobile in Germany and Canada after B.Tech (Mechanical Engineering)? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Which are the universities in America that I can apply to do my masters?
  10. Am I eligible to apply for any university in US having low percentage? Universities which accept 15 years of studies rather 16 years?
  11. Which are the universities in Germany offering masters in Pharmacy for free?
  12. What is the future scope in Civil Engineering? Best universities providing masters degree in civil engineering
  13. Graduation while working in Merchant Navy on Ship?
  14. List of universities offering master in pharmacology in Germany? What is the admission procedure?
  15. List of German universities for doing Masters in Environmental studies, Climate Change or Geography?
  16. How to apply for scholarship in Masters in Urban Design while working as an Architect? List universities offering scholarship schemes?
  17. Which are the best universities for doing Masters in Electronics And Communication Engineering in Germany?
  18. What should I do after my B.Com? I am a B.Com Hons final year student
22nd March 2017, 01:32 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which universities are best to study engineering and masters studies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I am Jashwanth, I have completed my DEEE IN Chennai. What are the best universities to study to study engineering and master studies? Please respond me in my email id:[email protected]. Thank you.

The best universities to study engineering and masters are given below;

Indian Institute of Technology (IITs – various cities)

BITS Pilani - Official Website

National Institute of Technology, Trichy - Official Website

International Institute of Information Technology, Hyderabad - Official Website

PSG College of Technology - Official Website

Delhi Technological University - Official Website

Vellore Institute of Technology - Official Website

Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology - Official Website

College of Engineering, Pune - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?