1st December 2017, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

Is there any value of doing M.Com from Kurukshetra university? Career opportunities with good salary package?

Hi, currently I am pursuing B.Com from Kurukshetra university & I want to pursue M.Com from Kurukshetra university. So, is there any value of doing M.Com from Kurukshetra university? And after doing M.Com, I want to go in the field of non-teaching line. Can you tell me the career opportunities with good salary package?

Related Questions:
  1. Employment opportunities after B.Tech electronics?
  2. What are the career opportunities available after completion of Ph.D in Biotechnology?
  3. What is the scope available after completing M.Com in RBI and SEBI? How much will be my starting salary package?
  4. What can I do after BCA so as to earn lots of money? How can I push myself for Hardwork?
  5. What are the career opportunities after B.Pharm?
  6. Which course should I pursue after completing my Intermediate with Commerce stream? Which course has the best career scope?
  7. Can I get a job opportunity in Abroad having a year experience in HR department? Salary package offered?
  8. What salary package can i expect after completing my BFM course?
  9. In which sector can I get a good career and salary package after B.Sc degree in Medical?
  10. Best institutes for Clinical Research providing 100% placement with good salary package?
  11. Which Companies can select me with good Salary as a Fresher being a candidate pursuing 2nd year M.Sc in Biotechnology and having good academic record?
  12. How to apply for Ph.D in Kurukshetra University after doing M.Com from Punjab University?
  13. Job scope for CS in Singapore?
  14. Career prospect of M.Com students? Details of future prospects in M.Com?
  15. Which course is better for me after completing B.A in Marathi? How to do a career in computer? What is the salary package?
  16. Will there be any Job Opportunities for me after completion of M.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Salary package of Software Engineer in Webyog? -- [New]
  18. Is there any scope for government job in BSc(Hons) Geology course? How much is the salary package?
3rd December 2017, 05:39 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Is there any value of doing M.Com from Kurukshetra university? Career opportunities with good salary package?

If you want to do M.Com from kurukshetra university, then minimum qualification required to apply for master of commerce course is graduation in commerce stream. Duration of M.Com course after B.Com is 2 years. Here below are details regarding career opportunities after M.Com:-

Career Options after M.Com Degree Course:- Major career opportunities after M.Com are as mentioned below:-
  • Accountant.
  • Business analyst.
  • Corporate analyst.
  • Risk analyst.
  • Market analyst.
  • Senior accountant.
  • Investment banker.
  • Money manager.
  • Finance manager.
  • Cashier.
  • Security analyst.
  • Operation manager.

So these above mentioned are some career opportunities for which you can apply after having post graduate degree in commerce. To apply for above mentioned career options you can apply for job in areas like Banking sector, Customs department, Insurance industry, Indian economic services, Indian civil services, Indian economic services etc.

Salary Offered after having M.COM degree Course:- Salary offered after postgraduate degree in commerce stream in above mentioned job options is from Rs:- 25,000/ to Rs:- 35,000/- per month.
3rd December 2017, 06:07 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any value of doing M.Com from Kurukshetra university? Career opportunities with good salary package?

Those who are interested in becoming a lecturer, can pursue M.Com degree. Clearing NET/SET, will be important to get a government lecturer job

Other than teaching, there is not much requirement for M.Com degree, which is the reason most of the people prefer a professional course like MBA.
3rd December 2017, 06:12 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can complete your master's degree in commerce stream from Kurukshetra University. The university is recognized by University Grants Commission and hence, there is no problem to pursue M.Com from there. It will have the same value as of the regular mode.

After completing M.Com you find jobs in differnt private and government sectors like:

> Government and Private Insurance sectors

> Indian Civil Services

> Government and Private Banks

> Custom Department in Airports

> Accountant

> Corporate Sectors

> Marketing Sectors

> Railways

> Indian Army

> Retail Industries

> Import Export Companies

> E-Commerce Companies etc.

A M.com holder can earn a salary of Rs. 1,10,000/- to Rs. 10, 15,000/- per year, depending upon the companies standard and their job positions.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?