20th April 2016, 11:27 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure and fee expenses to study MBA in Xavier University?

Respected Sir/Madam,
I am studying in T.Y.B.Com and I want to do MBA. Kindly tell me what is the procedure of MBA admission and fees expenses in Xavier University? Kindly let me know immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Reputed colleges which offer MBA in India for B.Com graduate? Admission procedure and fee expenses?
  2. How can I get admission to study MBA being a T.Y.B.Com student? Total fee expenses to study MBA?
  3. Admission procedure and fee expenses to study PhD(Mathematics) in Manav Bharati University? -- [New]
  4. Detailed infomation and procedure to study MBA for B.Pharmacy candidate? List of colleges in Jharkhand with fee expenses?
  5. Admission procedure, fee expenses and scholarships available to study PhD in Germany/UK for M.Sc(Biotechnology) candidate?
  6. Admission procedure and subjects enlisted to study LLM in GLC, Mumbai? Total fee expenses and seat availability?
  7. Admission procedure and fee expenses to study Master of Social Work in Lucknow University?
  8. Can I contact directly to university for admission in M.Sc(Biotechnology) in Abroad? Procedure to apply and fee expenses?
  9. Percentage required in 12th UP Board to study B.Com in Delhi University? Total fee expenses of study?
  10. Admission procedure and fee expenses to study Physiotherapy in University of South Dakota?
  11. Admission procedure and fee expenses to study distance Diploma in Chemical engineering at KSOU?
  12. Admission procedure and total expenses to study M.Sc in Osmania University for B.Sc(Chemistry) student of Odisha?
  13. Detailed information, eligibility criteria and fee expenses of MBA course in Delhi University? Entrance exam to get admission?
  14. Procedure to apply for an Education Loan to study MBBS in KIIT University? Total fee expenses of this course?
  15. Procedure to study BS(Civil Engineering) in any Government/Private university in Singapore? Total fee expenses?
  16. Best university to study Distance PhD in Hindi? Admission procedure, syllabus and fee expenses?
  17. Detailed procedure and fee expenses to study MBBS in Russia, Singapore or Australia?
  18. What is the admission procedure followed for St.Xavier's school? -- [Most Discussed]
24th April 2016, 04:29 PM
RSJ66
Senior Member++

Default Re: Admission procedure and fee expenses to study MBA in Xavier University?

# The required eligibility for MBA in Xavier University:

* Must have completed three years bachelor degree from recognised university.
* Must have taken minimum 55% marks in bachelor degree.
* Candidates who are going to appear or appeared and expect that they are able to complete graduation by or before 15.06.2016 are also provisionally eligible.

# Selection process includes:

* Entrance test (XAT/CAT/GMAT/X-GMAT)
* Written Ability Test (WAT)
* Personal Interview (PI)

# Fee structure for MBA course:

* Total programme fee - payable in two instalments : Rs. 6,50,000/- + Rs. 7,50,000/- = Rs. 14,00,000/-
* Hostel Fees (including boarding, electricity, water and lodging charges) : Rs. 7,500/- per month
* Development Fund : Rs. 1,00,000/-
* Establishment Fee per Year: Rs. 10,000/-
* Board per month : Rs. 3,500/- (approx.)
* Course material per year : Rs. 25,000/-
* IT Expense per year : Rs. 10,000/-
* Placement Assistance (one time) : Rs. 30,000
* Alumni Association Membership (life time) : Rs. 10,000/-
* Room rent per year (single/double seated): Rs. 36000/24000/-
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?