1st October 2015, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

Chances to study MBA in US for a Software Programmer? List of universities with total expenses?

Hello,
I have completed Master of Computer Applications and have been working for the last 1 year as a Software Programmer. I want to do my MBA in US. Can you please suggest me some good universities? What are my chances of getting admission there and what will be the costs of expenses?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get admission to study MBA being a T.Y.B.Com student? Total fee expenses to study MBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. List of Universities which offer MBBS in Europe? Total expenses to study MBBS in Europe? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. List of universities which offer Part Time PhD in Computer Science to M.Sc postgraduate? Total expenses to study Part Time PhD?
  4. List of universities which offer M.Sc in Nursing in Abroad? Total expenses to study M.Sc(Nursing) in Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. In which entrance exam should I appear to study MBA in University of Oxford? Total expenses to study MBA there?
  6. List of universities which offer M.Pharmacy in Abroad? Total expenses to study M.Pharmacy in Abroad?
  7. List of foreign universities which offers MBBS under total expenses of 7 lacs?
  8. Which is the favourable country to study MBA in Abroad? Total expenses of MBA in Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Total expenses to study MBA in University of Toronto, Canada?
  10. Best University to study MBA in Abroad? Total expenses to study in Abroad?
  11. List of universities which offer Bachelor of Veterinary Science in Abroad? Total expenses to study this course in Abroad?
  12. Universities which offer MS in Biomedical Engineering in Abroad? Total expenses of this course?
  13. In which entrance exam should I appear among IELTS and GMAT to study MBA in Germany? Total expenses to study MBA in Germany?
  14. Total fee expenses to study MBA in Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Which are the computer courses in editing and gaming industry?
  16. Fee structure for correspondence MBA in HR? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What are the jobs that I can get after completing BSc computers? What is the salary? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I study PhD in Business Management after completing MBA? Course duration and total expenses? -- [Most Discussed]
23rd October 2015, 03:05 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Chances to study MBA in US for a Software Programmer? List of universities with total expenses?

Yes, you can study MBA course in US after completion of your MCA course and working as a Software Programmer. To get admission in MBA course in US universities, you must have to appear in GMAT and TOEFL/IELTS examination. GMAT is an International level MBA entrance examination which is conducted by GMAC for candidates who are interested to pursue MBA course in Abroad Universities whereas you need to prove your English Language Proficiency skills by appearing in TOEFL/IELTS examinations for getting admission in Abroad Universities. By qualifying and reporting your examinations scores, you can apply for admission to MS course in Abroad Universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?