19th May 2016, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to appear in ISRO exam for M.Tech student? Age limit to appear for girls?

Hello,
I don't have 60% aggregate marks in B.E. but, I have 70% in my last semester of B.E. I have scored good marks in GATE and doing M.Tech at IIT-Bombay. What will be the eligibility criteria to sit in ISRO exam after completing M.Tech and what is the age limit for girls?

22nd May 2016, 10:56 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in ISRO exam for M.Tech student? Age limit to appear for girls?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I don't have 60% aggregate marks in B.E. but, I have 70% in my last semester of B.E. I have scored good marks in GATE and doing M.Tech at IIT-Bombay. What will be the eligibility criteria to sit in ISRO exam after completing M.Tech and what is the age limit for girls?
Yes, you can apply in the ISRO examination after completing M.Tech course. You can apply for the post such as, Scientist/Engineer based on your educational qualification.

Eligibility Criteria:

- The candidate must complete M.E or M.Tech equivalent qualification with not less than 65% of marks from a recognized university and final year candidate may also eligible to apply.

- The candidate age should be not more than 35 years.

The selection will be based on the written examination performance and Personal Interview conducted by the ISRO.

Official website - Click Here.
22nd May 2016, 11:28 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in ISRO exam for M.Tech student? Age limit to appear for girls?

In order to appear for ISRO examination you should have scored a minimum of 65% in aggregate in your BE/B.Tech course.

Candidate's age should not exceed 35 years and should not be less than 18 years.
24th May 2016, 12:08 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Below I have mentioned the eligibility criteria to appear in ISRO Examination, have a look over it.

Eligibility criteria:-

Candidates must have completed their M.E or M.Tech qualification from a recognized University with a minimum of 65% of marks.
Candidates age must not exceed the age of 35 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?