7th June 2017, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

Which university gives admission in B.Ed to a graduate with 43 percentage marks?

Please can you tell me the university which provide admission with 43 percentage marks in graduation, so that I can go for B.Ed?. What are the universities to apply? Please tell me. I will be very thankful. Awaiting for your response.

7th June 2017, 10:04 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which university gives admission in B.Ed to a graduate with 43 percentage marks?

UGC recognized universities will ask your for 50% marks in graduation for B.Ed admission and that also through entrance exam. There is relaxation of 5% marks for candidates who belong to reserved category.

Hence, make sure that you have got the required percentage to become eligible for B.Ed entrance exam.
8th June 2017, 04:10 AM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which university gives admission in B.Ed to a graduate with 43 percentage marks?

With regret I have to inform you that you are not eligible for B.Ed course with this percentage marks.
For B.Ed course, the minimum percentage marks required in bachelor's degree is 50%, 45% for SC/ST candidates.
No university provides B.Ed admission, for the candidate with less than 45% marks in bachelor degree.
8th June 2017, 11:56 AM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

No, you are not eligible to take admission in any university. As per University Grant Commission those candidate who have successfully completed his/her graduation from a recognized university with a minimum of 50% are eligible to pursue B. Ed
8th June 2017, 01:34 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

List of Universities gives admission in B.Ed to a graduate with low percentage:-

There are some good B.Ed colleges in Delhi

Jamia Millia Islamia, Maulana

Shambhu Dayal College

Mohammed Ali Jauhar Marg, New Delhi

University of Delhi

Lady Irwin College

Bhai Parmanand Institute

Maharishi Valmiki College of Education

Shri Lal Bahadur Shastri Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha.

Institute of Advanced Studies in Education, New Delhi.
9th June 2017, 12:49 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

I am sorry to say that you are not eligible to apply for B.Ed course after the completion of your Graduation with only 43% of marks in it.
Candidates those who have completed their Graduation with at least 50% of marks in it are eligible to apply for B.Ed course.
9th June 2017, 01:01 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Please can you tell me the university which provide admission with 43 percentage marks in graduation, so that I can go for B.Ed?. What are the universities to apply? Please tell me. I will be very thankful. Awaiting for your response.
Its not possible for you to get admission for B.Ed course through regular mode with 43 percentage of marks. However, you can get B.Ed admission through distance or correspondence mode. There is no minimum marks required for B.Ed course through distance or correspondence mode.

Karnataka State Open University
Address: Mukhtagangotri, Mysuru, Karnataka 570006
Phone: 0821 251 9952

Andhra University
Address: Waltair Junction, Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh 530003
Phone: 089128 44000
9th June 2017, 10:05 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
No, you are not eligible for B.Ed course. You can't apply any University for B.Ed course with 43% marks in graduation degree.

Bachelor of Education (B.Ed ) is one year Teaching professional course which is divided into two semester.

Bachelor's Degree in any subject with atleast 50% marks at graduate level or its equivalent qualification from a recognized University are eligible for B.Ed course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?