29th May 2015, 11:29 PM
Unregistered

What is the age limit criteria for joining the Indian Army after pursuing PG in defense studies?

Dear Friends,

Kindly help me out on this. I have come across a few websites which have given complete explanations on Bachelors on Defense studies and Masters in Defense Studies. I have completed my BE in IT and would like to know if there's any other alternative to join the Indian Army apart from TGC (Engineers).

How can I join the Indian Army after completing my masters (MA) in Defense studies from a Recognized Defense Institute? What is the age limit for the selection of officers in the Army having completed Masters?

2nd June 2015, 06:07 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the age limit criteria for joining the Indian Army after pursuing PG in defense studies?

Apart from TGC ( Engineers ) you can get in Army through TGC EDUCATION Entry ( AEC ) after completing PG in defence studies.

Eligibility Criteria :

Age Limit : Age of candidate must be from 23 to 27 years.

Education Qualification : Candidate must have completed MA / M.Sc in 1st or 2nd Division from any recognised university.

Candidate can apply online for this entry. You can find notification about this entry in Employment News and leading Daily New Paper.

For more details please visit : http://joinindianarmy.nic.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?