18th June 2016, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

What can I do next after B.Sc Botany with Zoology and Chemistry?

I had completed my B.Sc botany with zoology and chemistry as my complementary subjects. What can I do next? Is there are any job opportunities with it?

Related Questions:
  1. What can I study after doing BSc in Biology having subjects Botany, Zoology, Chemistry?
  2. After MSc should I do BSc Zoology, Botany or Chemistry?
  3. In which subject should I do MSc after completing BSc with Chemistry/Zoology/Botany subjects?
  4. How to do Msc in Sociology after passing BSc Botany, Zoology and Chemistry
  5. Which subject is preferred in B.Sc Part 3, either zoology with geology or botany with geology? I've completed my B.Sc part 2 with subjects zoology,botany and geology
  6. After BSc Botany which MSc programme is better?
  7. Date of issue of application form for PUC in Mount Carmel PU college? What are the science group subjects available in this college?
  8. How to do MSc Biochemistry after completing BSc(Botany, Zoology and Chemistry)
  9. Can I be eligible for MSc Biotechnology after studying BSc with Botany and Chemistry and Zoology? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How can I have additional subject as Botany in my B.Sc course which already includes biotech, chemistry and zoology?
  11. Which course have better future when cmoared to M.Sc Zoology and M.Sc Botany? -- [New]
  12. Can I do MSc in biochemistry after completing BSc in Botany, Zoology, Chemistry
  13. As a science student can I do any research programme after BSc(Botany Zoology and Chemistry)?
  14. What is the scope after doing MBA in Human Resource and management after completing BSc with Botany, Chemistry, Zoology
  15. How to make career in Botany and Zoology being a B.Sc student?
  16. Can I get a job with good salary through B.Sc(Chemistry, Botany & Zoology) and M.Sc(Zoology)?
  17. What are the Jobs after MSc botany or zoology?
  18. Should I reappear 12th if I am not eligible for medical exams after scoring 48% in 12th? Should I join BSc in Zoology, Botany and Chemistry and then Archaeology in abroad?
19th June 2016, 12:07 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What can I do next after B.Sc Botany with Zoology and Chemistry?

Courses available to pursue after B.Sc Botany with Zoology and Chemistry subjects:

As you have completed Bachelor of Science in Botany with Zoology and Chemistry subjects, Master's Degree in any of the below subjects is recommended. Although there are many courses, Master of Science is the best course and choose the stream in which you are really good at.
)) Botany
)) Zoology
)) Chemistry

Yes, Master's in the above subjects are recommended as far as the future scope is concerned. "M.Sc in Botany, M.Sc in Chemistry/ M.Sc in Zoology" are the best courses. Besides these here are the other courses which are available to pursue.

* M.Sc in Biotechnology
* M.Sc in Microbiology
* M.Sc in Nutrition and Dietetics

If you are really interested in core field, then I would strongly suggest you to appear in NET/ JRF or SLET Entrance examination to have a bright future. Another option available is B.Ed (Bachelor of Education) course as there is a good scope after this course.
19th June 2016, 05:20 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What can I do next after B.Sc Botany with Zoology and Chemistry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I had completed my B.Sc botany with zoology and chemistry as my complementary subjects. What can I do next? Is there are any job opportunities with it?
There are two options after B.Sc Botany, either you continue your studies or try for a job. The aspirant can study M.Sc in Botany or Zoology or Chemistry or can study MBA. There are many choices available in the education line. The courses are available in various colleges. You have to appear for an entrance examination for the admission to the post graduate courses. Regarding the job you can apply for a Bank jobs like Clerks & Probationary Officer. The eligibility for these posts is graduation in any discipline from a recognized university. The IBPS is conducting the examination and recruitment for many nationalized banks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?