18th June 2016, 02:06 PM
prushottam kumar

Which course is good to do after Mechanical engineering?

I have completed my diploma in mechanical stream in 2015. And now i want to know that which course is good for my career. So, i request to please guide me.

Related Questions:
  1. Is Mechanical Engineering field good for girls?
  2. List of important courses in mechanical engineering?
  3. Best course after completing diploma in Mechanical engineering to get good placement with high salary?
  4. Which country is good to do higher studies after Mechanical Engineering?
  5. Which one is the best among ECE and MEC?
  6. Is NDA entrance exam hard to crack? What is the procedure to crack the exam?
  7. Career and placements in mechanical engineering?
  8. Mechanical engineering or automobile engineering, which stream should i choose if I have interest in automobiles? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What are the career opportunities available after completing Mechanical Engineering? Is there a good opportunity in the Government sector for Mechanical Engineers? -- [New]
  10. Is mechanical engineering a good course to take or not?
  11. Can I get job with good remuneration and package in Abroad if secure 80% in B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)?
  12. How to get a good government job after B.E in mechanical engineering?
  13. Should I join marine engineering after completing graduation in mechanical engineering or directly?
  14. Which are the good universities with AICTE or UGC approval? I am in Mechanical Engineering
  15. Is it a good option to do MBA after Mechanical engineering?
  16. Which will have better preference in terms of salary and power between Mechanical engineering and IT engineering?
  17. Is the faculty of Sri Sairam Engineering College Mechanical Department good?How are the placements of the college? Is the college environment good?
  18. Can I take admission in Aeronautical Engineering after passing diploma in Mechanical Engineering by 82%?
18th June 2016, 09:13 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Which course is good to do after Mechanical engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by prushottam kumar View Post
I have completed my diploma in mechanical stream in 2015. And now i want to know that which course is good for my career. So, i request to please guide me.

The aspirant can do MBA or M.Tech after Mechanical Engineering.
The eligibility to study the M.Tech is a pass in B.E/B.Tech with 50% marks. There will be an entrance examination for the admission to the course in some states. The scope for the course is very good.
The aspirant can also study MBA after Mechanical Engineering. The eligibility to study the MBA is a pass in graduation degree with a minimum of 50% marks from a recognised university. You have to appear for the examinations like CAT, MAT, XAT, TANCET etc. The scope for the course is very high and you will get a job with good salary if you studied the course in a reputed institution.
19th June 2016, 12:00 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course is good to do after Mechanical engineering?

Best Course after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering Course:

There are many courses available to pursue after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course. But remember, as far as my best knowledge is concerned the very best course to pursue after Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course is "B.E/ B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering". Yes, Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering is the best stream to pursue after Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course. Here are the several courses that are available to pursue after Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.

>> B.E/ B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering - Best and Recommended Course
>> B.E/ B.Tech in Metallurgy Engineering
>> B.E/ B.Tech in Mechatronics Engineering

Besides this, you may also go with various short term courses namely, CATIA, CNC Training, Pro/E, Autocad, CAD/CAM Training, Ansys, RADIOSS Training, Piping Design Training, Hypermesh, Unigraphics and AutoCAD 2D and 3D.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?