11th January 2016, 11:41 PM
Unregistered

What can we do after completion of B.Tech in Energy and Environmental Engineering? Try for job or plan for post graduation course?

I have completed b.tech(Energy and environmental engg.
I ve not cleared gate.. Now what shall i do?? Either i ve to do pg or i ve to go for a job Now and then do pg after a year which one s better?? Can you please give me your valuable suggestions?

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Which courses can I take for graduation so that I can complete my master degree or higher studies in Environmental Engineering?
  2. Is post graduation required after completion of degree?
  3. Are there any courses like in the field of pollution or energy? Will I get any jobs after completion of the job?
  4. Any chance to get admission in M.Tech Environmental engineering with less than 60% in graduation?
  5. How to get scholarship to study in abraod after completion of M.Sc in environmental sciences?
  6. Correspondence courses for post graduation in Environmental Science?
  7. What should I do after completion of Post Graduation?
  8. Is it possible to get scholarship while doing 4th year B.Tech Energy and Environmental Engineering?
  9. Master degree holder in Energy and Environmental Engineering is eligible for UGC NET Environmental Science or not?
  10. Can I apply through GATe for M.Tech in Environmental engineering? I want to do M.Tech in Environmental Engineering
  11. Which graduation and post graduation I can take after completion of commerce course in 12th?
  12. What is the criteria followed for getting a job after completion of graduation?
  13. List of courses to be opted for undergraduate course, that will be beneficial for doing post graduation(environmental engineering)?
  14. Can I apply for GATE for M.Tech Environmental course?
  15. Is it possible to do Post graduation course M.Arch after completion of B.E Civil Engineering?
  16. How to join teaching line in Environmental Studies? I have done diploma in Environmental Engineering
  17. What should I do after BSc? I have scored 73% marks in BSc
  18. Government/Non Government job opportunities after completing of MSc Environmental Science? -- [Most Discussed]
10th March 2017, 01:19 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What can we do after completion of B.Tech in Energy and Environmental Engineering? Try for job or plan for post graduation course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed b.tech(Energy and environmental engg.
I ve not cleared gate.. Now what shall i do?? Either i ve to do pg or i ve to go for a job Now and then do pg after a year which one s better?? Can you please give me your valuable suggestions?

Thanks!

You can apply for jobs after completion of B.Tech in Energy and Environmental Engineering course. Candidates after completion of the course can appear for GATE to get a job in public sector undertaking companies. You can work in various departments like forest department, urban development, water resources, population control board etc. You can also work in construction companies like L&T, Tata Projects, Hindustan Construction Company etc. You can get the job vacancy details in the job portals and in the website of the organization. You can also apply for jobs in state government department; the recruitment will be done through the state staff selection commission. So you can apply for a job after completion of B.Tech in Energy and Environmental Engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?