20th September 2016, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

Will it be useful for my career if I do M.Sc in abroad after completion of UG in Mathematics?

H,

I have completed my ug in mathematics in India with 86% and now shall I do my MSc in abroad so will it be useful for my future career pls.explain in detail. Can you please guide me with the answer on this? Awaiting to get the quick response on the same!

Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. Career opportunities for Applied Mathematics postgraduate in Abroad?
  2. What are the career options available in abroad after completion of B.Com? -- [New]
  3. What should I do for doing masters in mathematics from abroad after completion of 12th standard?
  4. Can i pursue M.Phil (Mathematics) course through distance education in abroad?
  5. Which stream has the best prospects in india and Abroad after completion of MSc?
  6. What are the career opportunities available after doing MS in abroad?
  7. Which one is better for my career M.Sc Electronics or M.Sc Maths (for women)?
  8. Career opportunities in Abroad after M.Sc in Botany?
  9. Am I eligible to do M.Sc Biochemistry after completion of B.Sc Biochemistry?
  10. What is the procedure followed for getting admission for MSc agriculture biotechnology in abroad?
  11. What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing Ph.D in India and aborad based on GATE and CSIR? doing M.Sc Genetics after completion of B.Pharm after completion of M.Sc course?
  12. List of best colleges abroad (UK/Australia) which permits M.Sc (maths) after B.Tech in MG University?
  13. How to get a job in abroad after doing MSc Mathematics in Bangalore University
  14. Am I eligible to do M.Sc abroad after completion of B.Sc Horticulture course?
  15. Which are the courses for Biology students other than MBBS after Plus Two?
  16. Is it possible to study psyshology after B.Sc mathematics in abroad?
  17. What are the subjects in MSc Mathematics? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What are the various career options I can have after completion of BMS degree in India and higher studies in abroad?
22nd September 2016, 10:32 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will it be useful for my career if I do M.Sc in abroad after completion of UG in Mathematics?

If you are interested in academics and research field, then M.Sc will be a good option for you. Also, try to get admission in reputed universities abroad through GRE.

If you can get admission in reputed universities abroad, then you will have a good future in research and academics field.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?