6th January 2015, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

What does it mean by B.E or B.Tech equivalent to join as faculty in CSE TN TRB?

Sir/Mam,

In order to work as faculty in CSE TN TRB said in website ."BE/B Tech and ME/M Tech with first class or its Equivalent BE or B Tech or ME or M Tech". here what is meant by its equivalent BE or B Tech or ME or M Tech. Can Btech It with ME CSE can apply for this. is it necessary to get equivaleny certificate? and is possible to get equivalency certificate for this i.e., IT is equivalent to CSE?

8th January 2015, 03:56 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What does it mean by B.E or B.Tech equivalent to join as faculty in CSE TN TRB?

It is nothing but candidates who have completed B.E/ B.Tech or any other Bachelor's degree course in any discipline from a recognised university are eligible to apply for that post. And the same is applicable as above in case of M.E/ M.Tech or equivalent from a recognised university. There is no need to get any equivalent certificate from anywhere. Equivalency certificate is nothing but your Graduation degree certificate which is equal to B.E/ B.Tech course. If it is mentioned as candidates who have completed B.E/ B.Tech or equivalent from a recognised university are eligible, that means, candidates who have completed B.Tech in IT, ECE, CSE, EEE, Civil, Mechanical Engineering can also apply for the post.
15th May 2017, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What does it mean by B.E or B.Tech equivalent to join as faculty in CSE TN TRB?

Whether B.tech IT is equivalent to B.E computer science in order to work as a faculty in TRB. If so any equivalent GO certificate is needed
29th June 2017, 11:37 PM
Unregistered

Whether B.tech IT is equivalent to B.E computer science in order to work as a faculty in TRB. If so any equivalent GO certificate is needed
11th March 2019, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

If the M.E Computer science graduate completed his B.Ed in Mathematics whether he can apply for computer instructor recruitment in TRB
11th September 2021, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

I have completed BE computer science and b.ed,can i apply for TN TRB computer instructor post?
15th February 2023, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

M.Sc(computer Science).,B.Ed eligible to apply for deo,beo?
18th February 2023, 11:14 AM
Antonio 2023

The eligibility criteria for the post of District Education Officer (DEO) and Block Education Officer (BEO) vary depending on the recruiting organization and the state where the recruitment is being held. However, in general, having an M.Sc in Computer Science and a B.Ed degree may make you eligible to apply for the DEO and BEO posts.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?