9th September 2016, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do masters in Urban Planning after completion of B.Tech Computer Science engineering?

Am I eligible to do masters in Urban Planning after completion of B.Tech Computer Science engineering? What are the steps I need to follow to get the admission for doing the masters course? Who can help me with the same? Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. Which course is better to do DBA MCA or MSc IT?
  2. Am I eligible to do masters in mechatronics after completion of electronics and communications engineering?
  3. How can i do Ph.D. in Architecture and Urban Planning field?
  4. Am I eligible to do masters in astrophysics after completion of B.Tech in Computer Science?
  5. Can I go for MS in Computer Science in USA after completion of B.Tech in Civil Engineering? -- [New]
  6. Am i eligible to do masters in forensic science after completing engineering in computer science from Bangalore -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I do masters in automobile or any other branch after completion of Bachelors in Computer Engineering?
  8. Can I study Master's Degree in Computer Science after completing B.Sc(Computer Science)?
  9. Am I eligible for JNU masters in social science? I am a B.Tech computer science student
  10. Am I eligible to join M.Sc in Computer Science after completion of B.Tech in ECE stream? Job Opportunities after completion of this course?
  11. Am I eligible to do masters in automobile after completion of B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering?
  12. Eligibility for masters from abroad after scoring 55% marks in B.E computers?
  13. Am I eligible for masters in computer science after doing FSC Pre engineering and B.Com(IT)? List of top institutes for masters in computers?
  14. Effect of backlogs on getting Visa? How to overcome any such problem?
  15. Am I eligible to do M.Sc IT course after completion of B.Sc Computer Science? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Am I eligible to take up UGC NET exam in Computer Science and Application subject?
  17. Am I eligible for doing regular Ph.D after completion of B.Tech Computer Science?
  18. Procedure to obtain Masters Degree in Town Planning from the institute of town planners, India through correspondence course?
20th September 2016, 11:02 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do masters in Urban Planning after completion of B.Tech Computer Science engineering?

Eligibility Criteria Required for doing Master's in Urban Planning:

The basic educational qualification required for doing Master's in Urban Planning course is as follows.

>> Candidates must have completed Bachelor's Degree or its equivalent in Environmental Engineering/ Architecture/ Planning or Law or Civil Engineering from a recognized university.

>> As you are done with B.Tech in Computer Science Engineering course, I am sorry to say that you are not eligible to pursue this Master's in Urban Planning course.

>> As far as my knowledge is concerned, you are not eligible to do this Master's in Urban Planning and Rural Planning course with B.Tech in CSE course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?