4th March 2016, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

Is there any scope for getting a job in Public Administration field after completion of MA graduation?

I want to ask that in public administration (M.A) is there any scope for job.
this month of September i have completed my (m.a -mpa) 1st year. now can i get any job? Can you please guide me what should I do for the same? It will be helpful if you can answer me soon. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. What are the career prospects after graduation in Public Administration?
  2. Eligibility of UGC net with public administration after completing graduation in commerce and post graduation in public administration?
  3. What will be the Job scope for me after completion of MBA in Biotechnology being a candidate of B.Sc in Biotechnology?
  4. Will I get Job in Administration field after completion of MBA course being a candidate from Science background?
  5. Is it beneficial to opt for Commerce after 10th standard? Commerce related courses available for Higher Education?
  6. Correspondence graduation either in B.Com or Public Administration which will be better?
  7. Which field I can apply for Ph.D while doing MA in Public administration? Which University I can apply for?
  8. What should I do in commerce side? I did my 12th exam in commerce stream
  9. Career scope after completion of Graduation in Chemistry? List of Government Jobs available after completion of this course?
  10. What is the scope for job opportunity after completion of BSc computer science?
  11. What is the scope for job opportunity after completion of BSc computer science? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How can I get a job in Nashik after doing masters in public administration? What's the future prospective?
  13. Can I do post graduation MMS course after completion of BMS?
  14. VMOU B.A in Public Administration- Public Policy (EPA-06) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. What should I do to get a Job in Administration field or Teaching field having completed B.Sc in Computer Science and B.Ed in Computer Science?
  16. Any job opportunities for Ph.D in Public Administration?
  17. What is the scope of doing BCA? Is it good to choose MBA after BCA completion?
  18. What to do after completing BSc? Best colleges to do MSc?
15th March 2016, 02:56 PM
january2016

Default Re: Is there any scope for getting a job in Public Administration field after completion of MA graduation?

Yes, in public administration (M.A) there are scope for job. But, for this you need to compete your whole degree program. You can not expect the job in between your any of the degree program. Only part time job can be achieved during the degree program and this is only for the pocket expense and nothing more than that. So, you need to think coming out of the box.

So, i will suggest you to complete your education with good marks and then if you will apply then it will be more profitable as well as beneficial for you.
Til the time just try to get all the knowledge as possible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?