7th February 2017, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

Can I join hotel management course after studying degree in mechanical engineering?

I completed my degree in mechanical engineering. Now, I want to join in hotel management courses. Which course should I choose in hotel management? For what courses I'm eligible?

7th February 2017, 08:42 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I join hotel management course after studying degree in mechanical engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I completed my degree in mechanical engineering. Now, I want to join in hotel management courses. Which course should I choose in hotel management? For what courses I'm eligible?
As you have studied a degree in mechanical engineering, it is advisable to study the course in the same field. If you are interested in Hotel Management field then you can study various courses in the field like MBA in Hotel Management, Post Graduate Diploma in Hotel Management, Master of Hotel Management (MHM), M.Sc in Hospitality and Tourism Management etc. The hospitality field is one of the fastest growing fields in India. The scope of the course is good. To get a job in the industry, you must have very good communication skills and interpersonal skills. Think twice before shifting from one field to another field.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?