9th September 2016, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for applying masters in Advertising and Communication?

What is the procedure followed for applying masters in Advertising and Communication? Can you please give me the information on the same? It will be really helpful if you can provide the complete answer on this. Awaiting for the information soon.

Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Which is the good advertising college in Mumbai for Masters programme?
  2. What is last date for applying for masters in mass communication at IIMC, Delhi?
  3. What is the eligibility for doing masters in wireless communication in US?
  4. Can I do masters in US from electronics and communication? I am an average student and have done B.E in electronics and communication
  5. Is Kolkata a suitable place to pursue masters in mass communication and advertising? Which colleges should I try for?
  6. What is the admission procedure followed for doing masters in mass communication?
  7. Available jobs after doing Masters in Advertising and PR and expected salary for the same?
  8. How may I do Ph.D from Germany? What's the applying procedure? I'm pursuing Masters in pharmaceutics
  9. What is the fees for 3rd year bachelors and masters course in mass communication? What is the admission procedure?
  10. Is EIILM university recognized?
  11. Courses available to study for B.Sc(Home Science) male graduate?
  12. What is the fees for 3 years bachelor and masters course in mass communication
  13. Colleges for Masters in Journalism & Mass Communication or Journalism or Journalism or Mass Communication? How to prepare for their entrance exams and what are the syllabus?
  14. What is the fees for 3 years bachelors and masters course in mass communication
  15. List of best colleges which offers masters in social work?
  16. Is it possible to do masters degree in communication skills?
  17. What to do after 12th standard to become a Journalist? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Course for Masters program in Electronics & Communication engineering?
12th September 2016, 02:05 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for applying masters in Advertising and Communication?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is the procedure followed for applying masters in Advertising and Communication? Can you please give me the information on the same? It will be really helpful if you can provide the complete answer on this. Awaiting for the information soon.

Thank you!

The candidates can apply to the course through online for the admission or can apply through the physical application forms. There are many master’s degree courses available in the Advertising and Communication field. Candidates must have passed graduation degree in any discipline with at least 50% marks for the admission to the course. In some institutions, the candidates have to appear for an entrance examination for the admission. The admission is quiet simple, so you can find the course and apply for the admission. The course can be studied in the institutions given
School of Broadcasting & Communication - Website Link
Amity School of Communication - Website Link
Manipal University - Website Link
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?