9th September 2016, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

What are the branches and subjects available in MBA after completion of Computer Science graduation?

Sir/Mam,

I m in 3rd year ..cs stream which course is better for cs students, doing MBA...and which is the right time to start preparing for MBA ..my 10th % 50 and in 12th 70 ..will they make any difference..? Can you please suggest me the information on the same?

12th September 2016, 02:33 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the branches and subjects available in MBA after completion of Computer Science graduation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

I m in 3rd year ..cs stream which course is better for cs students, doing MBA...and which is the right time to start preparing for MBA ..my 10th % 50 and in 12th 70 ..will they make any difference..? Can you please suggest me the information on the same?

The computer science graduates can take the following MBAs after completion of the course. The subjects for the course will vary from one course to another course.
MBA in Information Technology Management
MBA in Computer Science
MBA in Systems
MBA in Marketing Management
MBA in Finance Management
MBA in Human Resource Management
MBA in International Business
MBA in Operation Management
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?