29th October 2015, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to do M.Tech after completion of MCA course?

Now I am studying MCA final year.present i am doing some project work.my academic will complete. Ii want to do M.Tech on computer science.then wgat is the process to join in M.Tech? Can you please guide me with the complete procedure which I need to follow?

Thanks!

31st October 2015, 01:18 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to do M.Tech after completion of MCA course?

The best way for the Master of Computer Application candidates to do M.Tech is to appear for the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering. GATE exam is conducted by the Indian Institute of Technology or IISC Bangalore every year.

GATE is an online test conducted and consists of 65 questions and is of 100 marks. The time duration is three hours. Any candidate who has done bachelor's degree in engineering, technology or master's degree in science or computer application can apply for the exam.

The important dates for the online application of GATE 2016 exam is over, so you must wait for the 2017 notification of GATE.
31st October 2015, 05:09 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to do M.Tech after completion of MCA course?

GATE is the option for you if you want admission in M.Tech after completion of MCA degree. Just make sure that you have got above 60% marks. There is relaxation of 5% marks for reserved category.

If you can qualify GATE then you will definitely become eligible for admission in M.Tech with full stipend sponsored by AICTE. Score can be used to get admission in any institute in India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?