6th September 2015, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

When the application form of CDS will be released? Eligibility to apply for B.Com without Mathematics graduate?

Hello,
Can anyone of you please tell me when CDS application for will come? What is the recent eligibility criteria? I have completed my B.Com without Mathematics. Please tell me about it asap.

11th September 2015, 11:43 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When the application form of CDS will be released? Eligibility to apply for B.Com without Mathematics graduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
Can anyone of you please tell me when CDS application for will come? What is the recent eligibility criteria? I have completed my B.Com without Mathematics. Please tell me about it asap.
Important Dates

Notification Date: 25 July, 2015
Last Date to Apply: 14 August, 2015
CDS Exam Date: 1 November, 2015 (Sunday)

http://www.upsc.gov.in/exams/notific...I_2015/Eng.pdf

CDS stands for COMBINED DEFENCE SERVICE

The educational qualification and age criteria for CDS exam is given below-

To enter the Indian Military Academy you need to have a bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university and your age should be in between 19 to 23 years.

To enter the Air Force Academy you need to get a B.Sc degree with physics or mathematics or a bachelor's degree in engineering/technology and your age should be in between 19 to 23 years.

To enter the Naval Academy you need to have a B.E./B.Tech degree in engineering or technology or a bachelor's degree in science with physics or mathematics and your age should be in between 19 to 22 years.

To enter the Officer's Training Academy you need to complete your graduation in any discipline from a recognized university and your age should be in between 19 to 25 years.
12th September 2015, 12:31 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When the application form of CDS will be released? Eligibility to apply for B.Com without Mathematics graduate?

Combined Defence Services Notification is generally released in the months of August and March. The next Combined Defence Services (CDS) notification will be released in the month of March 2016 and in August 2016 months. So the application forms will be available in the month of March 2016, so I suggest you to prepare very well in the mean time.

Yes, you are certainly eligible to apply for CDS Examination. But remember, you are eligible to apply for this exam for Indian Military Academy and Officer Training Academy cadres only. One more important thing is that, you are not eligible to apply for Air Force Academy and Naval Academy.

Minimum Qualification for IMA and OTA:

>> Degree of a recognized university or its equivalent.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?