26th November 2016, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

When the NIPMER exam will be held for M.Pharmacy? When will the application form be available and how do I apply?

Respected Sir, I am preparing for NIPER exam so I want to know when will be the NIPER exam for entrance into M.Pharmacy be held? When will the application form be available and how do I apply? Please answer as soon as possible. Regards Shuchismita

29th November 2016, 02:28 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When the NIPMER exam will be held for M.Pharmacy? When will the application form be available and how do I apply?

The online application for the NIPER Entrance examination will start from the first week of June 2017.
The entrance examination will be conducted by the second week of July 2017.
To apply for the said examination, you will have to register yourself through online process by downloading the application form from the official website.
After that candidates need to pay 1500/- for general candidates and 750/- for reserved candidates in order to enrol themselves for the examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?