26th November 2016, 02:04 PM
Jithendra3484

How can I apply for MBA in B-School after attempting MAT exam?

Respected Sir, I want to pursue MBA so I want to know how can I apply for MBA in B-School after attempting MAT exam? Please tell me the procedure to apply for such colleges.

29th November 2016, 12:13 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for MBA in B-School after attempting MAT exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jithendra3484 View Post
Respected Sir, I want to pursue MBA so I want to know how can I apply for MBA in B-School after attempting MAT exam? Please tell me the procedure to apply for such colleges.

There are various B-Schools accepting the MAT score for the admission to MBA. Those who have completed graduation in any discipline are eligible for the MAT. The score in the MAT is considered for the admission to MBA, so you should score well to get good marks. You should apply online for the admission to the B-Schools after MAT examination for the admission. The list of B-Schools accepting MAT score is given below;

Department of Management Studies, IIT, Madras - Website Link

Amity Business School, Noida - Website Link

PSG Institute of Management - Website Link

Alliance School of Business, Bangalore - Website Link
29th November 2016, 01:33 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for MBA in B-School after attempting MAT exam?

After appearing in the MAT examination and qualifying in the same, you have to apply for the above mentioned course in different Colleges offering the said course.
After being qualified in the examination, you must participate in the counselling process and apply in different B-Schools with your above results of entrance examination to get admission in a reputed College.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?