26th June 2016, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

Will I get a good job after completion of M.Tech cousre in LPU?

I had completed my b.tech from 1 and half year I am not doing job I am not yet placed now I want to join in lpu for m.tech is there 100% placement for m.tech students equivalent to b.tech students? Can you please guide me with the details?

Related Questions:
  1. Will there be good placements for me after completion of B.Tech course in LPU?
  2. Is LPU not good for studies after BCA? How is LPU as compared to Amity Jaipur?
  3. LPU is good for Engineering? Is there dress code or uniform?
  4. What are the Engineering Colleges available in Delhi, Chennai & Andhra Pradesh for the GATE score of 327 or AIR rank 18584 in computer science?
  5. Job oriented courses for ITI student?
  6. Is Lovely Professional University good for civil engineering? How is the faculty of Civil at LPU?
  7. How to do PH.D from Lovely Professional University? I have passed MCA with 72% marks
  8. Which is a better choice for me between Job and M.Tech course after completion of Degree? List of Colleges offering M.Tech in Automobile Engineering?
  9. Colleges offering part time M.E course in Chennai?
  10. Can I get a seat in M.Tech after scoring 14878 rank in PGECET?
  11. Requirements for admission and fee structure of MBA and M.Tech in LPU?
  12. What jobs I can get after the completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology? Which is a good choice to earn more money between M.Tech in Biotechnology and MBA in Biotechnology?
  13. Is LPU a good college for studying MBA? Placement records of LPU of past few years?
  14. Am I eligible to apply for state government job in Chhattisgarh after completion of B.Sc Agriculture from LPU? -- [New]
  15. Job Opportunities after the completion of M.Tech in Biotechnoloogy?
  16. After B.tech. what are all the options? Jobs, Exams, Higher Studies? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Is IPU a good colleges? Which are the best colleges other then LPU?
  18. Which is better to do after MSc Chemistry : M.Tech or Ph.D?
27th June 2016, 08:29 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I get a good job after completion of M.Tech cousre in LPU?

Look dear, there is never a 100% placement in any Institute, but you can get job in various good companies, provided you should study well throughout your entire course and should be good at conversation. If you are good at it, then I am sure you will make it large and can very much get a good job post in big companies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?