26th August 2017, 01:04 AM
Unregistered

Which all companies will come for off campus placement in NIT, Meghalaya?

Sir/Mam, I am from NIT Meghalaya, ECE 3rd yr and my pointer is 7.34. As this is a new NIT and ours is the first batch. I have no hope of campus placement. please provide me the companies going to offer placements off campus for my pointer.

29th August 2017, 09:52 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which all companies will come for off campus placement in NIT, Meghalaya?

Many of the companies come for campus drive in the NIT Meghalaya branch.
Below I have mentioned name of some of the companies which will come for campus drive in the Institution, have a look over it.

Thought Works
L & T Constructions
Virtusa
Vodafone
Robert Bosh
HP India
L & T Infotech
Infosys
Wipro
IBM India
Tech Mahindra
Indian Navy (SSB Calls)
30th August 2017, 09:45 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which all companies will come for off campus placement in NIT, Meghalaya?

NIT, Meghalaya is an newly established one and being a government funded institute, it must have good quality infrastructure at the level of other NITs . Hence, you can expect top companies to visit the campus, but their is no fixed names one can give.

It all depends on the global economy and hiring is usually dependent on the global economic situation. If economy is booming, then surely most of the companies will be on a hiring spree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?