10th August 2017, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to become an Architect after completing B.Tech civil engineering

Sir/Madam, I have completed my B.Tech in civil engineering in 2016. Now I want to become an architecture . Is there any way to be an architect?
Please answer me at my email id
My email id is [email protected]
And also tell me is there any distance learning program for it.
I will be highly obliged to you.
Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to become an Architect after completing B.Tech civil engineering
  2. How to become an Architect after doing M.A in Civil Engineering?
  3. Possibility to study MTech Aeronautical Engineering for BTech Civil student? -- [New]
  4. Which is a good course for me between B.Arch and B.E Civil? Can an Architect become a builder?
  5. How to do B.Tech in civil engineering after completing diploma in civil engineering?
  6. Pursuing B.Arch is possible after diploma in civil engineering?
  7. Possibility to study BTech Textile Engineering for Diploma Civil student?
  8. Admission procedure to study BTech(Civil Engineering) in Aligarh College of Engineering & Technology?
  9. Can I get admission in Lateral B.Tech(Civil Engineering) after completing Diploma in Architecture?
  10. Procedure to study B.Tech(Civil Engineering) in Abroad for H.S. student? In which entrance exam I have to appear?
  11. Can I do my PG in Architect after getting degree in Civil Engineering?
  12. What is the qualification needed to become CBI officer after completing B.Tech in Civil Engineering?
  13. How may I do MS in Germany after completing B.Tech in civil engineering?
  14. lateral admission in btech in civil Engineering after diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Should I study BTech(Civil Engineering) in Al-Ameen Engineering College?
  16. Eligibility to study MTech(Heat Power) for BTech(Civil Engineering) student?
  17. Possibility to study B.Arch for Diploma Civil Engineer?
  18. How should I aim to become a talented Civil Engineering after completing Civil Engineering? Which courses do I need to take up after Civil Engineering?
11th August 2017, 08:18 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to become an Architect after completing B.Tech civil engineering

Procedure to become an Architect after completion of B.Tech in Civil Engineering:

In order to become an Architect, you are required to meet certain educational qualification. The basic educational qualification required is as follows.

>> You must have completed B.E/ B.Tech in Architectural Engineering or Civil Engineering from a recognized university.

>> You must have secured minimum 60% marks in Graduation in order to become an Architect.

>> There are many Architectural based organizations that recruit candidates from this background for the post of Junior Engineer. So once you get good handful of experience, then I am sure you will become an Architect.

>> Some of the Architect companies include, Architecture Brio, Shilpa Architects, Manchanda Associates, Christopher Charles Benninger Architects, N M Roof Designers Ltd, C P Kukreja Associates and Oscar & Ponni Architects..etc.,
11th August 2017, 11:55 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to become an Architect after completing B.Tech civil engineering

I don't think that after completing your civil engineering course, you will get admission in Masters in Architecture course because to do Architecture course you need a graduated degree with a four year architectural design only then you are eligible to get admission in master in architecture.
31st August 2017, 06:35 PM
Solo13
Senior Member+

To become an architect a candidate must have b.tech degree in civil engineering or must have b.arch degree.
After passing b.tech and b.arch you can apply for Masters degree.
You have to score minimum 60% in graduation .
You will get a good job on the basis of your knowledge.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?