16th August 2015, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

Am i eligible for admission in Construction Management with 10th qualification and 8 years working experience?

Am i eligible for admission in Construction Management with 10th qualification and 8 years working experience?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do course of construction management after working as a civil engineer?
  2. How can I study MS(Structural Engineering/Construction Management) in Abroad being a Civil Engineer with 4 years of work experience?
  3. Can I join TCS BPO if secured 71% in 10th, 51% in 12th and 72% in CSE Diploma course having 2 years of working experience in a BPO?
  4. Am I eligible to study M.Tech having 2 years of working experience on B.E.(ECE) basis?
  5. Colleges/institutes offering PG course in construction management in Kolkata? What is the admission procedure?
  6. How to do a course in graduate certificate in construction qualify management in NICMAR? I am working in SIMPLEX infrastructures
  7. Is it a right decision to continue further studies in construction/project management after getting 2 years experience?
  8. How to do B.Tech in electronics through distance mode or part time in Gujarat, Rajasthan or MP? I am a diploma holder
  9. Which all course I am eligible to do in MIT school of distance education if I have working experience?
  10. Administration courses available to study for 3 years EEE Diploma holder who has 4 years of working experience?
  11. Am I eligible to join MBA in construction management after doing B.Tech IT? List of the colleges for construction management
  12. M.Tech in Construction Management or MBA in Construction Management, which one is better?
  13. Am I eligible for BTC after doing B.Tech in construction management from IGNOU
  14. Can I do diploma in Civil Engineering after completing ITI in draughts? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Do my cousin eligible to do MBA course having completed 3 year Diploma course and with 3 years of Work Experience?
  16. How to study PG course in Construction Management after working in Bangalore(Civil engineering)
  17. Am I eligible to apply for SSC CGL recrutiment exam being a 32 years old M.Com postgraduate who has 8 years of working experience?
  18. Am I eligible to work in Singapore having 14 years experience? Am I eligible to study anything there?
20th August 2015, 06:59 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am i eligible for admission in Construction Management with 10th qualification and 8 years working experience?

No, you are not eligible for admission in Construction Management with 10th qualification and 8 years working experience.

To be eligible for it candidate must have passed graduation degree in engineering in any stream.
Candidate must have secured more than 60% marks in 10th and 12th class.
Candidate must not have any live backlogs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?