5th July 2016, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for job in Oracle after completion of MBA and B.Com?

I completed b.com in the year 2014 now I'm pursuing M. B. A final year with finance and H. R specializations but right now I want to go for software side is it possible to go with oracle? What would be the criteria followed for the same? Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get a job in Oracle after completion of B.Com and MBA?
  2. Am I eligible to apply for T.Y.Bcom after completion of 12th standard? -- [New]
  3. Am i eligible to do MBA in IT and systems after doing B.Com from Open University
  4. Is it possible for me to get through Oracle after completion of B.Com and MBA?
  5. Can I get good Job after completion of Oracle Online Certification Exam having 8 years of gap after completion of Graduation?
  6. Job Opportunities for me after completion of MCA course having good knowledge of Oracle Sun Java and Oracle 10G?
  7. Am I eligible to apply for credit officer government job after completion of MBA from PTU through distance learning?
  8. Oracle DBA fresher Job opportunies after completion of MCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Am I eligible to take up job in software side after completion of B.Com and MBA with HR specialization?
  10. Am I eligible for MBA after completion of B.Sc nursing?
  11. Am I eligible to apply for MBA course after completion of 12th standard?
  12. Which government job would be suitable for me after completion of B.Com and MBA finance?
  13. Information about Oracle Jobs after completing 4 month industrial oracle course
  14. Can I attend for oracle campus placement twice simultaneously?
  15. What is the eligibility criteria for a job in Oracle?
  16. Am I eligible to apply for government job after completion of MBA from Amity University, Noida?
  17. What are the career opportunities available after completion of BBA and how will I apply for MBA after that?
  18. Which course can we do after B.E in Electronics?
6th July 2016, 11:05 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for job in Oracle after completion of MBA and B.Com?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I completed b.com in the year 2014 now I'm pursuing M. B. A final year with finance and H. R specializations but right now I want to go for software side is it possible to go with oracle? What would be the criteria followed for the same? Awaiting for the response.
After completion of MBA degree, you can apply for Oracle company in HR section.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for Oracle is 60%. You should not have any pending backlog. Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for Oracle recruitment process.
7th July 2016, 09:16 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for job in Oracle after completion of MBA and B.Com?

Eligibility Criteria Required to get job in Oracle:

As far as my best knowledge is concerned you are not eligible to get job in Oracle after completion of MBA course. The basic eligibility criteria required is as follows.

>> Candidates must have completed B.E/ B.Tech/ M.Tech/ MCA (CSE/ IT/ E&C/ EE/ Mechanical/ Production/ Civil/ Chemical/ Instrumentation) from a recognized university.

>> The minimum percentage required in the respective qualification is 60% marks.

>> As you are from MBA background, I am sorry to say that you are not eligible to get job in Oracle company.
22nd January 2017, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i have done my b.com in the year 2015 now i an in the last semester of my course and i am doing mba n marketing and finance. So i want to know how can i apply for Oracle after my MBA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?