7th December 2016, 11:42 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get a job in Oracle after completion of B.Com and MBA?

I completed B.Com in the year and now I'm pursuing M.B.A final year with finance and H.R specializations but right now I want to go for software side is it possible to go with Oracle? Can you please guide me on the steps which I need to follow? Thanks!

21st February 2017, 09:45 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get a job in Oracle after completion of B.Com and MBA?

For getting job in software field, you need to have some IT skills to crack the interview. There are technical and HR interviews conducted for selection. If you are not from an IT or software field, then it will become difficult for you to crack such interviews.

You have to gain such skills and start from some smaller IT companies before going to top IT companies. Most of the top software companies don't recruit non-IT graduates for software jobs. There are jobs related to finance and HR too available at Oracle, you can try for them.
24th February 2017, 11:46 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get a job in Oracle after completion of B.Com and MBA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I completed B.Com in the year and now I'm pursuing M.B.A final year with finance and H.R specializations but right now I want to go for software side is it possible to go with Oracle? Can you please guide me on the steps which I need to follow? Thanks!
Yes, you are eligible for Oracle company as an HR manager.

Those candidates who have completed MBA degree from a recognized board are eligible for Oracle company.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?