27th June 2016, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to get through Oracle after completion of B.Com and MBA?

I completed B.Com now I'm pursuing M. B. A final year with finance and H. R specializations but right now I want to go for software side is it possible to go with oracle? Can you please provide me the details on the same? Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get a job in Oracle after completion of B.Com and MBA?
  2. Am I eligible to apply for job in Oracle after completion of MBA and B.Com?
  3. Should I do M.Com or MBA after completion of B.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Which course is a better choice for me to join between MBA IT and MCA after completion of B.Com course with 51% of marks?
  5. Am I eligible to apply for T.Y.Bcom after completion of 12th standard?
  6. Am i eligible to do MBA in IT and systems after doing B.Com from Open University
  7. Job Opportunities for me after completion of MCA course having good knowledge of Oracle Sun Java and Oracle 10G?
  8. Which entrance tests to enter into MBA after completing Inter in MPC stream
  9. Information about Oracle Jobs after completing 4 month industrial oracle course
  10. Can I get good Job after completion of Oracle Online Certification Exam having 8 years of gap after completion of Graduation?
  11. Will I get any benefit after completion of MBA? What is the suitable background for completion of MBA?
  12. Can I take admission in T.Y.Bcom correspondence after completion of FY and S.Y.Bcom form autonomous college? -- [New]
  13. In which entrance exam I have to appear to get admission in MBA in USA?
  14. Oracle DBA fresher Job opportunies after completion of MCA?
  15. What kind of private jobs i can get after studying M.Sc. (Software Systems)?
  16. Aptitude question papers for Oracle placement test? What kind of questions are asked in HR round?
  17. How can I complete my graduation after many failures?
  18. Am I eligible for doing MBA after completion of B.Com course rom HNGU?
27th June 2016, 06:58 PM
monu2681992

Default Re: Is it possible for me to get through Oracle after completion of B.Com and MBA?

See, according to me everything is possible and for all everything is possible if and only if, when the things are done in a planned manner and with certain strategy.

Since, you are doing Business related course and suddenly you planned for software filed job. This shows that you keep on changing your mind and this will not leads you to the success peak else you won't be able to achieve your dream what you have though of doing.

So, it will be better for you to run behind your own dream and passion and not behind a small duration of interest you got into something, this is not going to help you anyway.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?