13th May 2017, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for a job in UK after completion of B.Sc Nursing degree?

Hello Sir/Mam, Am I eligible to apply for a job in UK after completion of B.Sc Nursing degree? Can you please give me the details on the same? It will be really helpful if you can answer me on this. Awaiting to get the response soon. Thank you!

24th May 2017, 12:30 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for a job in UK after completion of B.Sc Nursing degree?

You can easily get a job in UK after completion of BSC nursing degree.

First of all you need all your documents ready like, passport, your certificate etc. Then, you can approach any recognised consultancy companies for openings in this field. You can even try contacting hospitals that you are aware of in the countries that you would like to go. Usually the demand is for Canada, United states and the Gulf countries, please be extremely cautious about choosing the consultancy and also the joining hospital.
24th May 2017, 11:13 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for a job in UK after completion of B.Sc Nursing degree?

Yes, you can apply for jobs abroad in UK, but most of the countries prefer candidates with experience in concerned field. If you are a fresher, then you should try to gain experience in India first.

After gaining experience, you can apply for jobs in UK through reputed consultants. Selection will be on the basis of performance in interview and your CV.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?