21st July 2016, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for software companies if I have scored only 50% in 10th?

I got 50% in 10th icse, 85% in inter, 66% in b.tech . am i eligible for any software companies. plz reply soon i m so worried about it......... Can you please let me know the information soon on the same? Awaiting for the response.
thank you......

Related Questions:
  1. What is the eligibility criteria of good software companies during recruitment?
  2. Are there any jobs in in any software companies? I have scored 73% in 10th
  3. How to enter in software filed with 53% marks in 10th? Which companies are suitable for me?
  4. Am I eligible to get a job in software company? I have scored 84.5% in 10th
  5. Is it possible for me to get the job in software companies with 59% marks in 10th and 49% marks in 12th?
  6. Am I eligible to get a job in software companies if I have scored only 58% in my PUC?
  7. Am I eligible to apply for campus placement if I have scored 59.8 percentage marks in 10th standard? -- [New]
  8. Am I eligible for any Software Company to get some experience having scored 58% in 10th, 55% in 12th and 55% in B.Tech?
  9. Am I eligible for top Software Companies having scored 80% in 10th, 76% in 12th and 66% in B.Tech course?
  10. Eligibility criteria in software companies for CSE students?
  11. For which software companies am I eligible after scoring 86.2% in 10th, 76% in 12th and 60.67% in B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Am I eligible to apply for Jobs in IT Companies having scored 72% in 10th, 53% in 12th and an aggregate of 65% till 5th semester of B.Tech course?
  13. Am I eligible to do internship in top IT MNC companies if I have scored less than 60% marks in 10th and 12th exams?
  14. Am I eligible to get a job in any Software Companies after completing B.Tech Computer Science scoring 70% marks?
  15. What is the eligibility criteria required to apply for software job?
  16. Am I eligible for software companies? I have scored 58.88% in 10th, 64.44% in diploma
  17. AM I eligible to get a job in software companies if I have two years gap between studies?
  18. Eligibility for software companies after 76.5% ,73% and 55% in B.E EEE(8th semester), 12 and 10th standard?
21st July 2016, 02:49 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for software companies if I have scored only 50% in 10th?

Yes, you can apply in any software companies. But some of the companies ask for 60% throughout your academic career that is 10th,11th,12th & degree college. But most of the companies would prefer your graduation marks. Some of the companies ask for 60% & some 70%. Majority of companies ask for 60% only but you should be having no backlogs. if you have backlogs then clear it.
21st July 2016, 07:57 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for software companies if I have scored only 50% in 10th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I got 50% in 10th icse, 85% in inter, 66% in b.tech . am i eligible for any software companies. plz reply soon i m so worried about it......... Can you please let me know the information soon on the same? Awaiting for the response.
thank you......
As per marks criteria, you are not eligible for software companies.

Eligibility criteria for software companies.:-

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for Companies is 60%.

You should not have any pending backlog.

Candidates having more than two year gap throughout the studies are not eligible for software companies recruitment.

As per marks criteria, you are eligible for below given companies.

Wipro

Syntel

iflex

Alumnus
22nd July 2016, 10:02 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

No, you are not at all eligible to appear in campus placements with just 50% marks in 10th Class. The minimum percentage required in order to appear in Campus placements is "Minimum 60% marks" throughout the academics.

>> The minimum percentage required in 10th Class - 60% marks

>> The minimum percentage required in 12th Class - 60% marks

>> The minimum percentage required in B.E/ B.Tech - 60% marks

As you have not scored the required percentage in 10th Class, I am very sorry to say that you are not eligible to appear in Campus placements. So I suggest you to apply for small scale software companies with 50% marks in 10th Class.
24th August 2016, 01:34 PM
HERE2HELP
Member+

YES AND NO

You will not be allowed to apply for leading companies who obviously have their criteria set. But there will be some other companies as well for you where you can apply.

Take information from your training and placement cell, and see if you are eligible for any company or not. If you can't make it from college, don't worry, there are several companies out there you can try.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?