19th April 2017, 11:38 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for Wipro campus placement if I have 3 years gap between UG and PG?

Hi, Am I eligible to apply for Wipro campus placement if I have 3 years gap between UG and PG? Can you please let me know the minimum year gap allowed or is there nothing like that? Can you please give me the minimum criteria which Wipro will mandate to clear to apply?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to get into job via Campus Placement if I have 2 years study gap?
  2. How and when to apply for Wipro off campus placement?
  3. Will I be eligible for On-Campus Placement with 2 years of gap in studies?
  4. Am I eligible to attend Wipro campus placement with 62.4% marks in B.Tech?
  5. Which companies allows students with 2 year gap to sit in campus placement?
  6. Can I sit for wipro, infosys, TCS and other campus placement having secured 61% in 10th,70% in 12th,65% in B.TECH and also having 2 years gap in my academics? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Am I eligible for Wipro off Campus recruitment? Is there any chance to get placed in Wipro?
  8. Am i eligible for campus placement with 65% in BE?
  9. Previous year campus placements papers of Wipro?
  10. Am I eligible for infosys campus placement if I have 59% marks in 12th and 2 years study gap?
  11. Eligibility of Wipro Campus recruitment for MCA 2nd year student with 62% in 10th, 57% in 12th and 56.3% in B.Sc?
  12. Am I eligible to apply for TCS campus placement if I have scored only 56.84% marks in 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Am I eligible for engineering campus placement with 1 year gap between 12th?
  14. Am I eligible to apply for Infosys placement if I have 2 years gap in between B.Tech?
  15. Is it possible to get placement in companies like TCS, CTS, Wipro etc. if there is a 2 years gap in studies?
  16. When Wipro off-campus drive will be held in Kolkata for B.Tech graduate?
  17. Am I eligible for campus placement with 62% in 12th after improvement exam?
  18. Last 5 years campus placement papers for Wipro?
21st April 2017, 12:32 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for Wipro campus placement if I have 3 years gap between UG and PG?

Top IT companies like Wipro, TCS, HCL, etc are very strict, when it comes to gaps. If you have any such gaps, then you must have some valid reasons to it.

You can apply for campus interview, but selection will be in the hands of the company. Normally, they don't prefer gap between studies.
21st April 2017, 11:55 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for Wipro campus placement if I have 3 years gap between UG and PG?

Wipro is one of the topmost MNC's at present and in order to get a job there candidates have to fulfill the following eligibility criteria:

> Candidates should have completed their 10th, 12th and bachelor's degree with minimum 60% - 65% marks.

> The candidates should not have educational gaps of more than 2 years which is the maximum.

> There should be no pending backlogs at the time of applying.

With this eligibility only candidates can appear for the written examination conducted by Wipro. The selection will depend on the marks secured in the examination followed by personal interview.
21st April 2017, 06:41 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

No, you are not eligible to apply for Wipro Camps recruitment having 3 years gap between UG and PG if you are applying based on PG qualification. On the other side, if you are applying based on Graduation background then there may be a possibility for you to apply for this Wipro recruitment.

In general, gap of 1 year in academics is allowed in order to be eligible. As you have 3 years gap between undergraduate course and post graduate course, there are less chances for you.

I suggest you to apply for job in some small scale IT industries and after getting some years of experience then you may apply for this Wipro recruitment.
24th April 2017, 01:30 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, Am I eligible to apply for Wipro campus placement if I have 3 years gap between UG and PG? Can you please let me know the minimum year gap allowed or is there nothing like that? Can you please give me the minimum criteria which Wipro will mandate to clear to apply?
No, you are not eligible for Wipro recruitment.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for Wipro is 50%. You should not have any pending backlogs. Candidates having more than two years gap in throughout the studies are not eligible for Wipro recruitment.
25th April 2017, 09:21 AM
EngineerSolution

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
It will be quite difficult to get job in top MNCs after 3 years of career gap. If it is of valid reasons then it is ok, but it depends on how you convince the interviewer. Currently the Indian IT is going through a very hard time and recruitment are dim. So better you can join startups at first and after sufficient experience you can move lateral to MNCs with higher pay.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?