13th October 2015, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

Is it necessary to attend Off-Campus Drive of IT companies after 6 months once rejected?

Respected Sir,
I would like to know that is there any rule that IT companies we attend Off-Campus Drive once if not cleared then we should wait till 6 months?

Related Questions:
  1. Should I have to wait for 6 months to attend Infosys On-Campus Drive if rejected in On-Campus?
  2. Can I appear in CTS off-campus interview within 6 months if rejected through on-campus drive?
  3. Can I attend Wipro campus placement again if I have registered and missed it before?
  4. Can I apply for Off-campus Drive if got rejected in Infosys On-Campus Drive after completing B.Tech? Tips to preparation?
  5. How to get a job in Vodafone and Reliance Communication after B.E in Electronics and Communication with first class?
  6. Can I attend Off-Campus Drive if got rejected in IBM On-Campus Interview?
  7. Eligibility to attend Infosys Off-campus drive for a candidate who has secured 60% in overall academics?
  8. How to apply for Samsung R&D Off-Campus Drive? -- [New]
  9. Eligibility to attend off campus drive at SRKR campus?
  10. Can I attend TCS Off-Campus Interview for Software Engineer post if rejected for Back Office post? When I can reapply for TCS Off-Campus Drive?
  11. Companies where I can attend off-campus drive if completed B.Tech with 76% marks?
  12. Am I eligible to attend the Campus Drive of Accenture if I was once detained in 2nd year B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How can I prepare to crack CTS Off-Campus Interview of rejected 1st time?
  14. When I can reapply if rejected in IBM Off-Campus Interview?
  15. Can I attend Capegemini on-campus drive again if terminated due to backlog?
  16. Am I eligible to work in MNC company after completing my degree in distance education?
  17. Will I be eligible for applying jobs if I scored less percentage in 12th?
  18. Last 5 years TCS solved aptitude question papers?
14th November 2015, 04:11 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it necessary to attend Off-Campus Drive of IT companies after 6 months once rejected?

No, there is no such rule. There is no such rule that you cannot attend recruitment drive of IT companies again if rejected within six months. There is no such compulsion of waiting for six months before applying again. It purely depends on the concerned company. Some companies have no such rule while some have such rule of three months, some have it for six months and some have it for nine months, and so on. So it is purely company specific and you need to check this out with the concerned company in which you got rejected.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?