11th September 2017, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get campus placement with 56 percent in 10th and 54 percent in 12th but 65 percent in B.Tech EEE?

Am I eligible to get campus placement with 56 percent in 10th and 54 percent in 12th but 65 percent in B.Tech EEE? Is it possible to get a job in some good companies? Can you please provide me the details on the same soon? Awaiting for the response. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for TCS campus placement if I have more than 60 percent marks in 10th, 12th and till B.E third year?
  2. What is GPA and how is it calculated? Please calculate my GPA -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Am I eligible for campus placement in top MNC companies if I have 58 percent marks in 12th and above 60 percent throughout studies?
  4. Am I eligible to get placed in campus placement with 45.2 percent marks in 10th, 62.6 percent in BCA and 64.17 percent in MBA?
  5. Eligibility for TCS campus placement after 64 percent, 54 percent and 59.6 percent marks in 10th, 12th standard and MCA?
  6. Am I eligible for campus placement in top MNCs if scored 59.8 percent in B.Tech?
  7. Am ie ligible for any IT company? I have scored 54% in 12th
  8. My 6th subject will be considered or not in placement campus drive of B.Tech?
  9. What is the minimum eligibility criteria for TCS campus placement?
  10. Am I eligible to get a good job in MNCs if I have scored 47 percent in 10th, 42 percent in 12th and 64 percent in BCA?
  11. Am I eligible for campus placements in top MNCs with 60.4 percent in 10th, 53.4 percent in 12th and doing B.Tech CSE? -- [New]
  12. List of companies which allows a candidate with less than 60% marks in B.E(CSE), to sit in campus placement?
  13. Can I appear for TCS or other companies placement if I have 59.6 percentage marks in 10th standard?
  14. Am I eligible for TCS campus interview after scoring 59.41 percent in 10th, 60 percent in 12th and 6.88 CGPA in B.Tech IT 7th semester?
  15. Am I eligible for campus placement with 60% marks average?
  16. M.Tech Correspondence Without Any Entrance Exam?
  17. What is the common eligibility criteria asked for campus placements?
  18. Am I eligible to get a job in any company having 80 percent in SSLC, 58 percent in PU and 55 percent in graduation?
15th September 2017, 12:36 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get campus placement with 56 percent in 10th and 54 percent in 12th but 65 percent in B.Tech EEE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Am I eligible to get campus placement with 56 percent in 10th and 54 percent in 12th but 65 percent in B.Tech EEE? Is it possible to get a job in some good companies? Can you please provide me the details on the same soon? Awaiting for the response. Thanks!

Sorry, you are not eligible to attend a campus placement for many companies with 56% marks in 10th and 54% marks in 12th. Actually, eligibility criteria differ from one company to another. In general, many leading companies required at least 60% marks in 10th, 12th and graduation as the eligibility for campus placement. Candidates should not have any backlogs and gap in studies should not be more than one year for campus placement. You can check the details with your college placement officer. Some of the companies required minimum of 65% marks in Class X, XII and graduation for campus placement.
15th September 2017, 01:10 PM
Solo13
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to get campus placement with 56 percent in 10th and 54 percent in 12th but 65 percent in B.Tech EEE?

Mainly all the MNCs have following criteria-
A candidate must have minimum 60% marks in throughout academics.

A candidate must not have any backlogs.

The academic gap should not be more than 2 years.

A candidate must have good technical knowledge.

Some companies have the criteria of minimum​ 55% in throughout academics. While some recruits on the basis of b.tech marks only.

You are eligible to get a good job . You have to prepare yourself to crack interview. You must have basic Technical knowledge.
15th September 2017, 01:18 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

There is a certain percentage required to be eligible for appearing in Campus Placement recruitment's. The minimum educational qualification required and eligibility is as follows.

>> You must have scored minimum 60% marks throughout academics in order to be eligible. i.e.,

* In 10th Class - 60% marks
* In 12th Class - 60% marks
* In Graduation/ B.E/ B.Tech/ Qualifying Exam - 60% marks

>> As you have secured 56% marks in 10th Class and 54% marks in 12th Class, you are not eligible to get job in software companies with this criteria as far as my best knowledge is concerned.

>> I suggest you to find job opportunities in some small scale IT industries as there may not be certain percentage criteria in those concerned companies.
15th September 2017, 09:57 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility criteria required to attend campus placement drive depends on the company which comes for campus placement. For most of the companies, you should have at least 60% aggregate marks throughout studies to be eligible to participate in the campus placement drives. To get placed in campus placement drives, you should have good subject knowledge as well as Communication skills. Since, you have less than 60% aggregate marks in your 10th and 12th standard, there will be less chances for you to participate in campus placement drives.
15th September 2017, 11:08 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Most of the top companies will ask for 60% marks overall in your academic career from 10th till present qualification. Therefore, if you have less than 60% marks at some point of academic stage, then you will miss out on some good companies surely.

But still you will have a lot of other small companies available for you with the marks you have got. Selection is based on off campus interviews and with experience you can achieve what others have achieved.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?