28th March 2017, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do MS in USA or UK after completion of B.Tech in ECE with 65 percentage marks?

Am I eligible to do MS in USA or UK after completion of B.Tech in ECE with 65 percentage marks? Can you please guide me with the right details on the same? What is the needed steps to follow for this? Awaiting to get the response. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. What is the minimum criteria required to do MS in USA? Am I eligible to apply after completion of B.E in ECE with 68% marks?
  2. Minimum requirement for admission in USA for MS in management course? How much marks should I get in GRE and TOEFL?
  3. Am I eligible to do MS in USA with 62% marks in B.Tech?
  4. Am I eligible to do MA or B.Ed after completion of graduation with 50 percentage marks?
  5. What should I do after scoring 55% in B.Tech ECE to study MS in USA? Mars required in GRE, TOEFL?
  6. Am I eligible to do B.Tech in CSE after completion of diploma in ECE?
  7. Whether candidates with 50% marks in B.Tech (ECE) are eligible for Syntel or not?
  8. What are the different branches available to do MS in USA after completion of B.Tech in ECE branch?
  9. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in English after completion of MA with 48 percentage marks and doing B.Ed?
  10. Am i eligible to do MS after doing MS in USA?
  11. Am I eligible for Pilot Training course after completion of B.Tech?
  12. Am I eligible to get core jobs in ECE after completion of the course with 67 percentage marks?
  13. How can I get into government jobs after completion of B.Tech (ECE)? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Am I eligible to do MS in Germany after completion of engineering with 46 percentage marks?
  15. Am I eligible for software job after completion of B.Sc wih 59 percentage marks?
  16. Am I eligible to join M.Sc in Computer Science after completion of B.Tech in ECE stream? Job Opportunities after completion of this course?
  17. What is the marks percentage required for doing Ph.D after completion of M.Com? Am I eligible to do Ph.D with 45% marks in M.Com?
  18. What is the cutoff percentage required for ECE students to do MS in USA?
28th March 2017, 08:40 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do MS in USA or UK after completion of B.Tech in ECE with 65 percentage marks?

Yes, you are eligible to do MS in USA or UK after completion of your B.Tech ECE course with 65 percentage marks from a recognised university. Candidates who have passed Bachelor's degree course from a recognised university are eligible to pursue MS course. You need to appear in examinations like GRE, IELTS and TOEFL to apply for admission to MS course in USA or UK universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?