13th November 2016, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

List of best courses to do after completion of BE to strengthen resume for getting job in software field

Hi. I am a BE electronic engineer fresher. What software courses or languages should I go for to make my resume strong? also how to calculate CGPA score? Can you please give me the complete list of best courses to take next. Please reply me on this and guide me.

14th November 2016, 11:33 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of best courses to do after completion of BE to strengthen resume for getting job in software field

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi. I am a BE electronic engineer fresher. What software courses or languages should I go for to make my resume strong? also how to calculate CGPA score? Can you please give me the complete list of best courses to take next. Please reply me on this and guide me.

The candidates after completion of B.E for getting a job in software field can learn the courses given below;

Programming language like PHP, RoR, Java, HTML5, C++ or any other programming language
You can study C-DAC course
Diploma in Java Programming
Diploma in Software Engineering and DOT NET
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?