21st July 2016, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get a job in any of the IT companies if I have scored 58% marks?

Am I eligible to get a job in any of the IT companies if I have scored 58% marks? Which all companies we can apply? Can you please provide me the complete information on the same? Hope that I will get the answer soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get a job in IT companies after completion of 10th with 77% marks and BCA with 78% marks?
  2. Am I eligible to get a job in IT companies if I have scored only 49% marks in 12th and 78% marks in BCA?
  3. Is it necessary to have 60% throughout academics to get job in companies? Any companies which dont ask for 10th or 12th marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Is it necessary to have 60% marks to sit in companies placement? I've secured 57.16% marks in PU
  5. Am I eligible to get a job in any Software Companies after completing B.Tech Computer Science scoring 70% marks?
  6. Is it possible for me to get the job in software companies with 59% marks in 10th and 49% marks in 12th?
  7. List of the companies recruiting an IT graduate having less than 60% marks?
  8. Am I eligible to do internship in top IT MNC companies if I have scored less than 60% marks in 10th and 12th exams?
  9. What percentage is required in B.Tech to get a government job for civil engineer? -- [New]
  10. Is it possible for me to get a job in IT companies if I have scored less 60% marks in 10th and 12th standard?
  11. Am I eligible for government job with 54% marks scored in B.Com?
  12. Can I get a job in any MNC company after scoring 74% in 10th, 53% in 12th and 67% in BCA?
  13. Which companies I can apply for job if I have got 55% marks in MCA?
  14. Which Companies am I eligible to get Jobs having scored 75% in 10th, 76% in Diploma in ECE and pursuing final year of Engineering with an aggregate of 55%?
  15. Am I eligible to get a job in software companies if I have scored only 58% in my PUC?
  16. Which stream is best for me in 12th having completed 10th with 52.18%?
  17. Is it possible for me to get a job in reputed IT companies after completion of BCA with 78% marks?
  18. In which companies can I apply for job after scoring 60% marks in graduation with BBA?
21st July 2016, 07:41 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get a job in any of the IT companies if I have scored 58% marks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Am I eligible to get a job in any of the IT companies if I have scored 58% marks? Which all companies we can apply? Can you please provide me the complete information on the same? Hope that I will get the answer soon as possible.
As per marks criteria, you are not eligible for maximum IT companies. But you are eligible for campus placement of IT companies like Wipro and Syntel.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for IT companies is,

IT companies= 60%

Candidates having pending backlog are not eligible for IT companies recruitment.

Candidates having more than two year gap throughout the studies are not eligible for IT companies recruitment.
22nd July 2016, 10:17 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get a job in any of the IT companies if I have scored 58% marks?

I am very sorry to say that you are not eligible to get job in top MNC companies with 58% marks in academics. As we all know that software companies are very concerned about the percentage criteria and they strictly follow the rule.

I can say that almost there are very less companies to which you can apply after completion of studies with just 58% marks. But remember there is an another chance for you to get job in software based companies. Yes, there are some small scale software companies which generally recruit candidates irrespective of the percentage criteria. so I suggest you to look for the job in such small scale software companies rather than in MNC's.
23rd August 2016, 01:14 PM
HERE2HELP
Member+

Hello friend,
It is true that with 58% marks it is very tough to get a job in leading MNC's like TCS,CTS,WIPRO,IBM or INFOSYS. But please don't be upset. there are lot of companies here in India who allows candidates to appear who have 50% or 55% marks. you can always start with those companies. After having one or two years of experience and learning some skills you can try for better opportunities.

Best of luck
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?