14th August 2016, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for job if I failed in two subjects in final year?

I applied for the post of SC based on the result announced till 7th sem. Now my last sem result is published and I failed in two subject. But my percentage and CGPA is above the criteria needed. Am l eligible to appear the exam?

14th August 2016, 07:36 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for job if I failed in two subjects in final year?

*The entrance examination clearly mention that candidate must have passed in all subjects of bachelor's degree and there should not be any active pending backlog.

*Since you have got fail status in two subjects of final semester, you are not eligible for any examination. You will become eligible for any private or public sector examination only when you clear your backlogs. Candidates with failed status are not eligible for any job or exams.

15th August 2016, 12:10 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

You will be eligible for the job if you clear the backlogs before the joining date. If you are unable to clear the backlogs before the joining date, then you will face trouble during the document verification round after joining. You will be given a grace period within which you need to produce all you certificates and if you fail to do so, you will be sacked.

23rd August 2016, 01:06 PM
HERE2HELP
Member+

Dear friend,
Yes you are eligible for jobs if you have failed two subjects in your final year. A lot of students fail in one or two subjects when they are in their final year.
The rule is you can not appear for companies with your backlogs, but you can always clear those backlogs and can appear. there are few companies which allows students to appear with backlogs, but they will expect that when they will call you for joining, you will clear that backlog.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?