6th October 2016, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get a job in software industry after completion of B.E with 60% marks?

Hi Sir/Mam,

I got less percentage in my B.E so I really want to known it is possible to get a better job in software industry....? Am I eligible to get the job or not? Which all companies I will be eligible to apply for the job? Can you please guide me with the complete information on the same?

Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get the software job after completion of B.Tech CSE 3rd year?
  2. Am I eligible to get a software job after completion of BE with 60 percentage marks? -- [New]
  3. Am I eligible to get a job after completion of software testing with 59.4% marks?
  4. Is it possible to get a software job right after completion of software graduation course?
  5. Am I eligible to get a software job after completion of 10th with 65% marks in 47% marks in 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Am I eligible to get a job in software side after completion of B.E course?
  7. Am I eligible to get software job after completion of BCA course?
  8. How to get a job in software industry after completion of B.Sc Computer Science for 5 years?
  9. Which are the best course to do after completion of Civil Engineering to get jobs in software side?
  10. Am I eligible to go for software engineering job after completion of TYB.Com?
  11. What is the procedure followed to get a job in software industry after completion of BA course?
  12. How can I get a job in software industry after completion of B.Sc CS in 5 years duration?
  13. What is the eligibility criteria required to apply for software job?
  14. AM I eligible to get a job in software companies if I have two years gap between studies?
  15. Am I eligible to get a software job after completion of ECE course? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Am I eligible to get the software job after completion of M.Tech course?
  17. Am I eligible to get a software job after completion of diploma in ECE with B.Tech?
  18. Is it possible for me to get a job in software industry if I know C language after completion of B.Tech Electronics and Communication branch?
9th October 2016, 03:47 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get a job in software industry after completion of B.E with 60% marks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir/Mam,

I got less percentage in my B.E so I really want to known it is possible to get a better job in software industry....? Am I eligible to get the job or not? Which all companies I will be eligible to apply for the job? Can you please guide me with the complete information on the same?

Thank you!
As per educational qualification and academic marks, you are eligible for Software Industry.

You can apply for Software Industry. List of the software companies are given below.

1. Trigent Software Ltd, 1st Floor, Khanija Bhavan, 49 Race Course Road Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 080 2226 3000

2. Source Edge Software Technologies Private Limited, No. 9, # 3, Sahakari Vasathi Bhavan, S Kariyappa Road, 2nd Floor, Lingaraju Complex, Gandhi Bazaar Main Road
Kanakapura Road, Basavanagudi, Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 080 2667 2727

3. Global Edge Software Ltd., Global Village, IT SEZ, Pattangere, Mylasanandra Village, RVCE Post Off Mysore Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 080 2346 7944

4. Iwave Systems Technologies Private Limited, 7/ B, 29th Main, Btm Layout 2nd Stage
Bengaluru, Phone: 080 2678 6245

5. Ness Technologies, No. 33, 6th Block, 17th H Main Road,, Koramangala
Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 080 4196 1000
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?