15th March 2015, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for public sector bank after working for sometime in private sector bank?

Hi...

I am working in a private sector bank having income more than Rs.600000/- pa. Shall I be eligible to apply as OBC non creamy layer in public sector bank? What should I do to apply for the job in public sector bank?

10th October 2015, 10:35 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for public sector bank after working for sometime in private sector bank?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi...

I am working in a private sector bank having income more than Rs.600000/- pa. Shall I be eligible to apply as OBC non creamy layer in public sector bank? What should I do to apply for the job in public sector bank?

You are eligible to apply for a job in the Public sector banks if you fulfill the age and other requirements.

The public sector banks periodically recruit people through Institute of Banking Personnel Selection examination.

You will have to Lookout for the announcement made in newspapers and websites about the examination.
There will be aptitude/language/reasoning test which you will have to go through.

The salary part is something that you have to decide.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?