3rd November 2015, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

Am i eligible for good companies jobs with 4 years gap?

Hi,

I have an year gap of 4 years. Am i still eligible for getting job in good companies?

Please help me?

Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. Will I be eligible for a job in a good company after having 7 years of gap in education
  2. Am I eligible for placements after having a gap of 3 years after 12th? How much salary will I get and which companies?
  3. AM I eligible to get a job in software companies if I have two years gap between studies?
  4. Is it good to continue B.Tech after 3 years of gap?
  5. How to get jobs in Automobile Companies like TATA Motors, Mahindra, Maruti after Mechanical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Am I eligible for good IT companies placement if I have less than 60% marks only in 12th?
  7. List of Companies(preferably I.T) which considers more than 2 years gap in education for job?
  8. I have 3 Gap Years, will I still be eligible for Placements?
  9. Which IT Companies am I eligible having 3 years gap between 12th and B.Tech?
  10. Am I eligible for Software Jobs having an academic gap of 4 years between 12th class and B.Sc?
  11. Am I eligible for core companies placements if I have gap in education?
  12. Am I eligible for getting job in MNC companies with 3 years gap between intermediate and B.Sc course?
  13. Will my campus placement chances get affected due to 3 years gap between 12th and Graduation?
  14. Is it possible for me to get a good software company job after completion of B.Tech IT course with 69% marks?
  15. Which companies recruit B.Tech students with 3 years academic year gap between 12th and graduation?
  16. Eligibility for job in good or reputed companies?
  17. Can I get a job after 1 year gap after 12th, 2 years gap after UG and 2 years gap after PG?
  18. For which companies am I eligible after scoring 76.27 in B.Tech upto 6th semester?
4th November 2015, 09:48 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Am i eligible for good companies jobs with 4 years gap?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,

I have an year gap of 4 years. Am i still eligible for getting job in good companies?

Please help me?

Thank you.

You can join in small companies or startup companies.

You have not mentioned about your studies.

You can join and work in small companies.

You gain some experience in the small companies.

With experience you try to move to some other companies.

But it is very difficult to get a job with 4 years gap in big MNCs.
4th November 2015, 09:46 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am i eligible for good companies jobs with 4 years gap?

No, you are not eligible for good companies jobs with 4 years gap.

Candidate must not have more than 2 years gap during studies to apply for job in good companies. Candidates who have more than 2 years gap are not eligible to apply for job in good companies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?