25th May 2016, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for TCS campus drive since my education was extended by one year with 62%?

Sir i have done my 10th in 2008 getting 75%, but i have cleared my 12th in 2011 and my education was extended by one year with 62%. Am i eligible for tcs campus drive plz reply to my mail [email protected]

31st May 2016, 12:37 AM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Am I eligible for TCS campus drive since my education was extended by one year with 62%?

You have completed 10th standard with 75% in 2008 and 12th with 62% marks in 2011. There is one year extra gap between 10th and 12th passing. You are interested to know whether you are eligible for TCS drive or not.

>>Yes, definitely, you are eligible for TCS campus drive. The main eligibility is that student must possess more than throughout 60% in their academics. It does not matter whether there is any gap in year between the study or not. Also, the student should not have any active backlog at the time of placement drive. The only possible thing is that they might ask you the reason for gap year in the interview.

>>In my opinion, there is no need to worry about the eligibility. You have to start your preparation for the campus drive of TCS.
31st May 2016, 12:40 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for TCS campus drive since my education was extended by one year with 62%?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir i have done my 10th in 2008 getting 75%, but i have cleared my 12th in 2011 and my education was extended by one year with 62%. Am i eligible for tcs campus drive plz reply to my mail [email protected]
Yes, you are eligible for TCS recruitment.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for TCS is,

TCS= 60%

You shouldn't have any pending backlogs.

Candidates having more than two year gap in throughout the studies are not eligible for TCS recruitment.
31st May 2016, 07:16 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria Required to appear in TCS Campus Drive:

Yes, you are certainly eligible to appear in TCS Campus drive even after having an year gap with detailed and proper explanation. You are required to show the exact reason along with all the proofs in order to be eligible. You are required to mention the number of gaps during academics in the TCS Application Form.

Important Note: In general, maximum of 24 months (2 years) may be permissible but remember this is only for valid reasons.

So if you have a valid reason and proofs then I am sure you are certainly eligible to appear in TCS recruitment process as maximum of 2 years is allowed.
31st May 2016, 11:48 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Yes absolutely eligible to apply for TCS after completion of graduation with your academic background. There is a relaxation for gap in between the academic career about 2 years.

Eligibility Criteria for TCS :

>> You should have secured minimum 60% of marks through out your academic career from the recognized university.

>> Minimum Age should be 18 years

>> Gap can be upto 2 years.

>> Not more than one pending backlog is allowed.
31st May 2016, 11:53 PM
samsung1992

Yes, you are eligible for the TCS drive, although you have taken a pause for the duration of 1 year, then also it is considerable as you have secured more than the eligibility requirements of the TCS to be eligible to sit in the campus placement Drive.

So, now just apply for the TCS on-campus through the TCS online portal.
or try to ask your training and placement cell, they will help you to get yourself registered there.
19th September 2019, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my 12th in 2015 and I have joined BCA in 2017 and I'm going pass out in 2020 and I have secured 60% of marks throughout my academic. Am I eligible??
19th September 2019, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

I have finished my 12th in 2015 and joined BCA in 2017 and my BCA is going to complete in year 2020 and I have 60% of marks throughout my academics. Am I eligible for TCS campus drive
8th April 2021, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

I had arrears after 4 years course during B.tech and took one extra year to clear the arrears. Am I eligible for tcs off campus?
12th May 2022, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

My b-tech completed4 years and my backlog completed after 6 months iam eligible or not
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?