21st April 2016, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend TCS On-Campus Drive for a candidate with 53.31% aggregate in 1st two years of BCA?

Hello Everyone,
I have scored 64.15% in 10th and 54.% in 12th. I am doing my T.Y.BCA at present. My aggregate percentage of 1st year and 2nd year is 53.31%. Am I eligible for TCS On-Campus Drive?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I attend TCS Off-Campus Drive having a year gap being an MCA postgraduate? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Eligibility to attend Wipro Off-Campus Drive for a BCA candidate who is waiting for backlog result?
  3. Can I attend TCS Off-Campus Drive if secured less than 60% in 10th but above 70% in 12th, BCA and MCA?
  4. How many rounds are available in TCS Off-Campus Drive?
  5. Eligibility to attend TCS on-campus interview for a candidate who has secured 59% in B.Tech 6th semester?
  6. Eligibility to attend TCS On-Campus Interview for a candidate who has secured 58% in Graduation?
  7. Eligibility for TCS Off Campus placement 2016
  8. Whether TCS will reject me in Off-Campus also due to low marks in 12th?
  9. Eligibility to attend HCL Technologies Off-Campus Drive?
  10. Eligibility to attend Infosys Off-Campus Drive for a candidate with 74.45% in 10th, 60.66% in 12th and 69.84% in B.E.(ECE)?
  11. Detailed eligibility to attend Off-Campus Drive of IBM, Wipro and TCS for a candidate who has secured 78% in 10th and 66% in 12th?
  12. Eligibility to attend Infosys Off-campus drive for a candidate who has secured 60% in overall academics?
  13. Am I eligible to attend HCL On-Campus Drive after clearing the 1st semester backlog?
  14. Eligibility to attend CTS Off-Campus Drive for a candidate who has completed B.Tech 3 years ago?
  15. Eligibility to attend Hexaware Trainee Engineer Off-Campus Drive?
  16. Am I eligible to attend TCS campus placement with 60% marks average in B.E?
  17. Eligibility to attend Accenture Off-Campus Drive of Associate Software Engineer post for an employee of TCS who has 5 months of experience?
  18. Is there any problem at the time of joining if selected in TCS without mentioning backlog?
22nd April 2016, 07:24 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend TCS On-Campus Drive for a candidate with 53.31% aggregate in 1st two years of BCA?

Eligibility Criteria Required to Attend TCS On Campus Drive:

No, I am very sorry to say that you are not eligible to attend TCS On Campus Drive. You are not eligible since you have not met the required eligibility criteria.

>> The minimum you must have secured throughout the academics is 60% marks.

** Minimum Percentage Required in 10th Class - 60% marks

** Minimum Percentage Required in 12th Class - 60% marks

** Minimum Percentage Required in Graduation - 60% marks
22nd April 2016, 10:40 PM
IQ14

Default Re: Eligibility to attend TCS On-Campus Drive for a candidate with 53.31% aggregate in 1st two years of BCA?

Eligibility criteria of TCS is as follows-
A candidate must have minimum 60% marks in class 10th and in 12th.
A candidate must have minimum 60% aggregate in BCA.
No any backlog is allowed.
Academic gap of 2 years is allowed only.

As the above criteria you are eligible for TCS. You can apply for the other software companies but not for the TCS.
22nd April 2016, 11:36 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) recruits the eligible candidates through online test, Technical test and HR interview.

In order to apply for the TCS posts, the candidate should secure at least 60% or more marks in the first attempt in his/ her class Xth, class XIIth, Graduation without any arrears/ backlogs.

As you didn't have required percentage, you are eligible to apply for the TCS posts.
22nd April 2016, 11:43 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Everyone,
I have scored 64.15% in 10th and 54.% in 12th. I am doing my T.Y.BCA at present. My aggregate percentage of 1st year and 2nd year is 53.31%. Am I eligible for TCS On-Campus Drive?
As per 12th standard marks, you are not eligible for TCS recruitment.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for TCS is 60%. You shouldn't have any pending backlogs. Candidates having more than two year gap in throughout the studies are not eligible for TCS recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?