22nd October 2016, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for TGT arts teacher in Kendriya vidyalaya having pursued diploma at IGD, Bombay?

Sir, I have completed intermediate with arts background with having (technical art) subject and after that I pursued diploma at IGD Bombay. I am still having no. B.Ed degree. Please tell me, am I eligible for applying (TGT arts) teacher in kendriya vidyalaya vacancy 2016?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the eligibility for TGT Art and IGD Bombay
  2. Diploma engineer is eligible for Primary Teacher post in Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan?
  3. Qualification required to become TGT Art teacher? Does IGD, Bombay has Grade system? How to apply online?
  4. Am I eligible for TGT(Trained Graduate Teachers) exam? I have done my graduation with arts stream and having diploma(Bombay Arts) degree
  5. Am I eligible to apply for TGT exam if passed intermediate with only Arts subject?
  6. How a teacher will be appointed as a regular(permanent) teacher like other government jobs? Am I eligible for the post of teacher in Kendriya Vidyalaya, Navadaya Vidyalaya like schools?
  7. How may I get information about the combination of social study teacher(TGT) in Kendriya Vidyalaya?
  8. Process to become an Arts Teacher? -- [New]
  9. Am I eligible to become a Teacher in Kendriya Vidyalaya if completed PGDBM in HR?
  10. What is the eligibility criteria to become a teacher in a kendriya vidyalaya school?
  11. Eligibility for TGT Post in Kendriya Vidyalaya? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What is the date of recruitment of TGT Teacher in Kendriya Vidyalaya for Sanskrit Stream
  13. Eligibility criteria for regular teacher in Kendriya Vidyalaya after completing BCA and MBA in HR?
  14. Is there any chance that I can join Kendtriya Vidyala as TGT/PGT? Entry procedure to join Kendriya Vidyalaya?
  15. Can I get post of TGT social science based on B.Ed in English and civics?
  16. Previous year model question papers for Kendriya Vidyalaya Physical Education, TGT
  17. Is there any chance that I can join Kendriya Vidyalaya as TGT/PRT?
  18. Am I eligible to become a Teacher in Kendriya Vidyalaya School if completed PGDBM in HR and BCA?
26th October 2016, 08:25 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for TGT arts teacher in Kendriya vidyalaya having pursued diploma at IGD, Bombay?

As far as my best knowledge is concerned you are not eligible to apply for TGT (Training Graduate Teacher) post after completion of Diploma at IGD, Mumbai. The minimum educational qualification required to eligible for appearing in TGT recruitment's is "Post Graduate Degree" with minimum 55% marks from a recognized university. As Diploma in not equivalent to the course that is basically required, I am sorry to say that you are not eligible to apply for TGT Arts Teacher post in Kendriya Vidyalaya.
26th October 2016, 09:59 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for TGT arts teacher in Kendriya vidyalaya having pursued diploma at IGD, Bombay?

No, you can't apply for TGT posts in any school, if you don't have B.Ed qualification. For Kendriya Vidyalaya you have to crack CTET after completing B.Ed.
Hence, on the basis of diploma you won't become eligible for it. You need to have degree and B.Ed qualification first.
18th September 2018, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

Please tell me job field for me i have done.m.a in acient history and i have igd diploma also.please sesses me best job according to my qualification
2nd October 2018, 11:39 PM
Unregistered

I have post graduate and Igd .can i able to apply to submit to form of T.g.t art teacher
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?