21st March 2017, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

Process to become an Arts Teacher?

I have done BA in painting subject at IGD, Bombay art with C grade and appearing for Pravadik kala. Please tell me what to do for art teacher job?

24th March 2017, 04:05 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Process to become an Arts Teacher?

You can pursue B.Ed in the arts subjects and then apply for teaching job at schools. Most of the private schools give job on the basis of performance in the interview and your academics.

For government school job, you need to qualify TET/CTET with a decent score. Selection will be on the basis of performance in these exams.
11th June 2018, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

If I will do b.a from other subjects, so I will apply for igd and can i became a arts teacher???
9th July 2019, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

What about the fee of IGD drawing diploma
3rd May 2022, 11:14 PM
Unregistered

Is there are any center of igd Bombay course in uttrakhand? Can I do it in age of 46.. I have already done igd but I lost certificate
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?