9th May 2015, 12:40 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for Wipro as per the marks obtained in academics?

sir i have got 59% in 10th and 65% & 63% in b.tech so tell me in details that whether i am eligible for wipro?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to attend off-campus interview of Infosys and Wipro with mentioned percentage in overall academics?
  2. Can I apply for Wipro WASE if I had a backlog during my graduation? Am I eligible for it now as I have cleared my backlogs.
  3. Eligibility to get job in Accenture, Tech Mahindra, TCS and Wipro with mentioned percentage in overall academics?
  4. For which company am I eligible for if I have 3 years gap in academics and good marks in MSc Software Engineering Degree?
  5. Can I attend any recruitment in any leading MNC's if I have an overall percentage of 72% in graduation, 75% in 10th and 68% in 12th? What should I do to get a job after finishing the degree?
  6. Eligibility to apply for Campus Interview of HCL, MindTree, Wipro and TCS with mentioned percentage in overall academics?
  7. Can I get job without interview in WIPRO with mentioned percentages in overall academics?
  8. Eligibility criteria of Wipro Off-Campus recruitment 2015
  9. Any jobs available for me after scoring 57% in B.Tech?
  10. Am I eligible to undergo honors in Maths? I have obtained 324 marks
  11. Can I be eligible for TCS, WIPRO after scoring 71% in 10th, 52% in 12th and 66%in B.Tech?
  12. What syllabus to prepare for M.Ed Entrance Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Am I eligible for TCS, WIPRO after scoring 57% marks in 10th, 59% marks in 12th
  14. After scoring 58% in ECE how can I get a job?
  15. When Wipro off-campus drive will be held in Kolkata for B.Tech graduate?
  16. Can I directly appear for campus interviews in MNC's after having more than 75% marks in academics throughout?
  17. Am I eligible for HCL campus drive after clearing two backlogs and having more than 60% marks throughout?
  18. Can I sit for wipro, infosys, TCS and other campus placement having secured 61% in 10th,70% in 12th,65% in B.TECH and also having 2 years gap in my academics?
11th May 2015, 10:27 PM
Uthradhi
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible for Wipro as per the marks obtained in academics?

Eligibility Criteria for Engineering candidates:

-You should have completed B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech / MCA from a recognized university or equivalent qualification.
-You must have secured at least 60% marks in aggregate in 10th, 12th, graduation and post-graduation.
-There should be no standing backlogs at the time of appearing for this examination.
-A maximum of two years of gap in studies is allowed with valid reason only.

Eligibility Criteria for Degree candidates:

-You should have completed B.Sc / BCA / M.Sc / MCA from a recognized university or equivalent qualification.
-You must have secured at least 55% marks in aggregate in 10th, 12th and 60% marks in aggregate in graduation and post-graduation.
-There should be no standing backlogs at the time of appearing for this examination.
-A maximum of two years of gap in studies is allowed with valid reason only.
12th May 2015, 12:18 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for Wipro as per the marks obtained in academics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir i have got 59% in 10th and 65% & 63% in b.tech so tell me in details that whether i am eligible for wipro?
Yes, you are eligible for Wipro recruitment process.

Wipro is the reputed international company.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for Wipro is,

Wipro=50%(B.Tech=60%)

More than two years gap in throughout the studies are not eligible for Wipro recruitment.

Pattern for written test:-

1. Quantitative /analytical reasoning (20 questions)
2. Verbal ability (20 questions)
3. Technical section (10questions)
12th May 2015, 05:31 PM
Cisco India

Smile Re: Am I eligible for Wipro as per the marks obtained in academics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

No, you are not eligible for the WIPRO campus drive. Since you are not fulfilling the minimum criteria to be eligible for the campus drive of Wipro. And the Minimum criteria is 60% throughout class 10th, 12th and bachelor's degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?