1st April 2017, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

Applying for a job in Voltas after Electrical Engineering? Will I have to write any exam for it?

Hello sir, I am Electrical Engineer and want to apply for job in Voltas company. How to apply for it? Will I have to write any exam for a job in Voltas?

Related Questions:
  1. List of vacancies in Philips and Voltas for DEEE holder? How can I apply for the job?
  2. Should I join the Philips company if Voltas having better job security for me?
  3. What type of job will I get if I want to write the hall exam after Mechanical Engineering? What is the exam date? Procedure to apply for it?
  4. What are the various competitive exam to get private company jobs after diploma in Electrical engineering?
  5. List of companies providing jobs for electrical engineering freshers
  6. How should I get electrical engineering job? I have done B.Tech in electrical engineering
  7. Eligibility criteria to apply Jobs in Core Electrical Companies like NTPC, NHPC and SAIL being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year of Electrical Engineering?
  8. Which subjects should an Electrical Engineer choose for IAS exam? Will electrical engineering and zoology be helpful for me as mains paper?
  9. How can I go for degree in electrical engineering after diploma in electrical engineering?
  10. Enrolment Procedure and Total Cost to study bachelor of engineering from norway in electrical engineering
  11. Procedure to get a core electrical industry job with 75.8 percentage marks in electrical engineering?
  12. Is M-Tech in Electrical Engineering a good choice? Which universities to join?
  13. Eligibility to apply for job in DRDO CEPTAM being a B.Tech Electrical Engineer? When the notification will be released?
  14. Syllabus of BHEL exam? How much percentage required to write the exam? Any reservation quota?
  15. Which government exams to write after B.Tech Electrical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Does Electrical Engineering offers top job in the world?
  17. Fees difference between diploma and fresh candidate for degree in Electrical engineering?
  18. How can I apply for electrical engineering job? I have passed distinction in engineering
22nd April 2017, 12:33 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Applying for a job in Voltas after Electrical Engineering? Will I have to write any exam for it?

Candidates who have completed their B.Tech/B.E in engineering are eligible to apply for job in Voltas Ltd. As you have completed electrical, so you are eligible to apply for job in this company.

In order to apply for job in Voltas, at first you have to visit the official website of the company at: (www.voltas.com) and sign up with that.

> Now will see a page 'Career' click on that.

> Now you have to select the job type in which you are interested and read all the details.

> Now you can simply click on the 'Apply' button and register for the vacancy.

> Finally, you can fill up all the necessary details and submit the application form.

> You can also take a print out of it for future reference.

The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of marks secured in the written examination followed by technical and personal interview conducted by the company itself.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?